Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julius Malema: F for woodwork: Nice musical video though! I like it!!!

Thanks

Julius Malema: F for woodwork: Nice musical video though! I like it!!!

Dis lekker in Suid Afrika, cause Toronto is too blady far!"
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Brilliant, Leon sure captured the essence of Juliaaaaaaaas.

Thanks
    1. The manner in which Julius Malema dealt with the BBC journalist Jonah fisher will live in infamy! His rude and aggressive outburst has brought South Africa into disrepute. South African of all races, religions, political groups are generally very friendly and accommodating;
    2. I truly wonder How Julius Malema would react if someone addressed him in the very same manner and with the very same words that he employed:
    3. The framework: Julius Malema praised Robert Mugabe and insulted the MDC for having offices in Sandton. The inference is that because people are suffering in Zimbabwe(and in my opinion the only reason they suffering is because of the manner they addressed land reform), the MDC cannot or should not have offices in Sandton.
    4. A BBC journalist called Fisher stated to Julius, “You live in Sandton,”(The inference in my opinion, so many million sof grassroots people in SA are living in abject misery but where we have Julius living in style)
    Thi sis what Julius said word for word(My question; Will Julius Malema like it if someone were to speak those same words to him?
    "Let me tell you, this is a building of a revolutionary party and you know nothing about the revolution." "Here you behave or else you jump." Fisher commented that the situation had become a "joke". Malema then erupted, asking for a security guard to eject Fisher and telling him: "If you're not going to behave, you're going to call security to take you out. This is not a newsroom, this is a revolutionary house and you don't come here with that tendency.” : "Come out, Go out. Go out. Bastard! Go out. You bloody agent!"
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    I stand to be corrected but I recall Julius also stating something along the lines of " There's rubbish in your trousers." Someone please help me here? Is this a sexual insult? If you tell another man that he has rubbish in his trousers are you not somehow trying to insult his genitals????
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    “Driving in his wooden car, he wouldn’t get very far! But dis lekker in Suid Afrika cause Sydney is too blady far."
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    “I’m good, I’m good, I’m good and that’s the honest truth, to hell with blady woodwork I’m the leader of the youth, Eish.”
    "Who's this guy, who's this guy, Julius?"
    http://www.oonly.com/video/nwdPsHFHm...d_Simpson.html
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Email problem
    Thanks
    I over heard that you only need standard 6 woodwork to become a brain surgeon these days, duno if it includes a "F" rating though.

Thanks
    What is the approach when you have a fellow Black South African who uses satirical means that include Apartheid era insults? Is this acceptable merely because the person using such words is Black? Does the fact that I am an Indian individual give me the right to use that repugnant ‘c,’ word for Indians?
    The current age of majority is 18. The Children’s Act 38 of 2005 repeals the previous Act. In past, the age of majority was 21. One of the heinous acts of the Apartheid government was to refer to adult males as ‘boy,’ and adult females as ‘girl.’ The intent was to discriminate, offend and insult. The question is then , can a Black person in satirical gestures use the derogatory term, ‘garden boy?” Is this not as severe as it was in the days of Apartheid????
    It’s common cause that LLN is a satirical gesture of current news, it’s meant to make you laugh. Can we really laugh as Apartheid era terms such as ‘garden boy?” It’s clear that Loyiso is directing this satire at Julius Malema. My question though is simply this: Does this satire inadvertently insult other people?
    Script
    Loyiso:“Now that you are suspended, are you going to get another job elsewhere?”
    Guest: “I’m one person who has never worked anywhere, I’ve never worked as a garden boy, I’ve never worked in a farm or factory, I’ve never worked in government. I don’t know how those systems work. I know nothing, nothing.”

Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Vanash,
    That is great the sooner we can all make fun of each the better.
    I swore at the next door motor bike driver because he parked me in he said I had no respect for him because I swore. Next time I went to him and move your f@!!ing bike and then said I am not swearing at him but at the bike, I got a sheepish grin in reply and much less hassle since that. We in SA look for the racial conflict on both sides of the fence too quickly.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Vanash,
    That is great the sooner we can all make fun of each the better.
    We in SA look for the racial conflict on both sides of the fence too quickly.
    Good afternoon Ian,
    Yes, there is this tendency to call the racial card from all sides. It does really hold true that if we can make each other laugh without hurting or offending anyone, then that is the way to go.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast