Thread: cipro

Email problem
    Thanks

cipro

I want to start a new business

I AM A TAX CONSULTANT AND NOW I ALSO WANT TO DO cipro work

I want to be an Agent for Cipro e.g Registrations of companies, Submmiting cipro returs,check companies status,changing of companies s names and many more i have already registered as cipro Client and i already have three clients that they are deregistered and i have to reinstate them

What i will like to know is what are there any requirements for doing this

Thanks
    there are no requirements for doing so you are already registered as a client....... please go and have a look at the cipc website on how to incorporate a company they do have a video showing you step by step.

to reinstate.... when you log in on the left there would be Restoration (Co/Cc) you can re-instate a company there, but will have to also do their annual returns to not get deregisterd again.

The other part which is also important is to be able to have an accountant/auditor with new appilcations. You do have 40 days from incorporation to do so for your clients but always better to send everything once.
    Geraldene Kapp
    Professional Tax Help
    www.mytaxhelp.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps regim is referring to the verified user permission level where you can change directors and that sort of thing. A normal user can't do that last I tried.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I will like to thank you Geraldine & Dave

i looked at cipc website and i want to check the status of the company if it is deregistered or any returns outstaning i only saw the restoriation and submmission of returns option where must i check the status where i can actually make a print out for clients to show them their company status?any input is welcome thank you.

Thanks
    Usually only people registering cc/pty etc. were registering as customers but not the case anymore. Sorry I registered about 7 years ago. Found the following on their website:

A customer is any natural or legal person requiring interaction with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC), such as attorneys, law firms, banks, auditors, other enterprises and private individuals.

Important: Before you can transact with CIPC, you need to Register as a Customer, and deposit sufficient funds into the virtual CIPC account required for the specific service.

To check for outstanding annual returns you can login, click on annual returns, follow the steps and then you will see which returns are outstanding - they have colour codes for everything.
    Geraldene Kapp
    Professional Tax Help
    www.mytaxhelp.co.za

Email problem
    Thanks
    Geraldene (sorry just to hijack the post) i heard that it took forever for them to allocate EFT transfers to your account and that it was best to go into a bank and physically pay cash into the CIPC account. This seems pretty crazy in this day and age. Is it still the case?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp View Post
    Geraldene (sorry just to hijack the post) i heard that it took forever for them to allocate EFT transfers to your account and that it was best to go into a bank and physically pay cash into the CIPC account. This seems pretty crazy in this day and age. Is it still the case?
    It is just about the only part of CIPC that works properly for me. Never had a money issue in 12 years. Perhaps just luck

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imp View Post
    i heard that it took forever for them to allocate EFT transfers to your account and that it was best to go into a bank and physically pay cash into the CIPC account.
    I'm with Imp - never had a problem with EFT transfers. My experience is it shows up the next day in your CIPC account without fail. I expect the key is to exactly match your user name as the payment reference to CIPC.