Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solution for businesses that are struggling financially

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Post Solution for businesses that are struggling financially

Hi there,
    I am working on a new reality TV series called The Business Coach which is aimed at making a real difference in the lives of South African business owners. Through its broad reach, the show hopes to help many more businesses than would be possible on a one-on-one basis. It mainly rescues small to medium South African businesses and taking them to where they need to be, by giving it a boost in terms of exposure and providing professional business advice. It also helps businesses that are struggling financially, are fighting tooth and nail to stay afloat or are seeking to take their businesses to the next level.

The show is primarily about helping businesses that have great potential, but for some reason or other are not doing as well as they could. We also want to guide successful businesses that are trying to expand but perhaps lack the know-how.

The business Coach is himself a successful business and life coach, with vast experience in financial services. In each episode he assesses a business and comes up with a comprehensive action plan and a series of interventions to turn things around. Sometimes this may involve help with something as simple as better bookkeeping, advertising, or a shop make over. All the advice, coaching and assistance is free of charge, and comes from top professionals in their fields.

A business is a very personal thing, so asking for help can sometimes be difficult. People are often afraid of what people may think if they’re seen asking for advice, especially on television. However, compared to the prospect of losing the business entirely, there is nothing to lose by being involved with the show. Business owners can only benefit from the advice and assistance.

Whilst this is a television show, the core aim of the initiative is first and foremost to genuinely help real businesses prosper. The producers and sponsors hope that through the show, many more businesses in a similar situation will be able to help themselves.

However, the Coach is not there to do the work for you. He is there to look at your business in an objective way, and to help you make decisions you haven’t been able to, either due to your emotional connection to the business, or simply because there are solutions you weren’t aware of. Often, financial problems can affect the family, and family problems can affect the business. In these cases the Business Coach can offer guidance, support and motivation.

I’m sure as a business owner you remember the dream of opening your own business or of taking over the family business and seeing it grow and prosper. But in today’s globalised world with powerful franchises and big retail chains, it is becoming increasingly difficult for owner-run businesses to compete. Your business dream doesn’t have to die.

If you are interested, please respond and I will send you the application form, which you need to complete in full, sign and email back .

If your application is successful, The Business Coach, will do a thorough, objective analysis of your business, and find concrete, practical ways to improve things. We will send a camera crew around to film the whole process. You must be able to accommodate at least 5 filming days over a period of 4 weeks.

If you yourself are not interested, but know somebody who may be, please pass on this information to them. It could be the single change that makes the difference. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Please note:

-Due to the amount of correspondence we receive, unfortunately we cannot acknowledge receipt of applications
    -By submitting your application you consent to ITC and reference checks
    -Contestants have to be over the age of 18
    -You must ordinarily reside in the Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban area
    -You must be a South African citizen and currently live in South Africa
    -Your Business has to have been running for a minimum of ONE year to qualify
    -Businesses need to have been open for at least 1 year, and have an annual
    turnover of between R200 000 and R5 000 000

Thanks for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Keolebogile Maphologela
    The Business Coach- Researcher
    Rapid Blue
    Tel: + 27(11) 348 1449
    Fax: +27(86) 678 6826
    keolebogile@rapidblue.com

Thanks
    Welcome to the forum. This is a good concept, I wish you well in finding candidate businesses.

Thanks
    Thanks...I'm really excited about this project, because I'm finally working on a show that is actually going to make a difference in people's lives, so your
    assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I would love to be a part of the show to assist my great company and enthusiasm to be even better and assist other SME's :-)

Thanks
    Hi, if you feel that you are a potential candidate, email me your details and will forward you the application form.Thanks.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum and best of luck!

Thanks
    Thanks Amith, are you keen to participate on the show? I mailed you the application, as per your request.

Thanks
    Welcome to the TFSA
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Thanks
    Thanks Vanash

Suspended
    Thanks
    i fail into all the catergories...have had my bussiness for more than 20 years.

just need some bussiness couching to move it from a small one man operation to the next level.

only thing stopping me from applying is all the paperwork you need to fill out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast