Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E@syfile employer V6.0.0 login failure

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by belladancer View Post
    I tried this and it worked! Success! Took me a while to find the folder as it was hidden on my machine. Everything was also still there, and i logged out and back in just to check and all was well.

Thanks Lathan!
    Thanks, this worked for me (the first time), the only thing is I don't trust it, I cannot see my Client names only the PAYE no.
    I logged into easyfile now for the second time since doing this and my companies are gone even though I selected the paye no on the opening screen.

Thanks
    I see that the following comment has been put on SARS E-Filing Website.

e@syFile login credentials problem
    Some users of e@syFile Employer are experiencing problems with their login credentials not being accepted. We are urgently developing a revised version of e@syFile to address this problem and will release such a version next week. The release will be announced on the SARS website, the eFiling website and the SARS Facebook. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Thanks
    It's been updated!

The latest version of e@syFile™ Employer is now available - as on 26 April 2012. Version 6.0.1 addresses problems with login credentials by correcting a few technical issues affecting various operating systems. All other features that were introduced by SARS for this year’s PAYE recon are unaffected and can still be used to assist employers to file their reconciliation declarations.
    Give it a bash and let us know if it has solved your problems.

4. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (28-Apr-12)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I've noticed that the login is now case sensitive for the username field - it wasn't before. (Just in case that helps anyone with log-in problems).

The password field has always been case sensitive (as it should be).

Thanks
    For those of you who use AVG Antivirus, it might be helpful to download this info from the SARS Efiling Website (Top Left)

Due to certain settings within AVG, you will need to add e@syFile™ Employer to the exceptions list in your advance settings in order to work without any further interference from the AVG.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have been experiencing the same login issues. It worked around a month ago and now I can't login. It gets stuck on that screen and eventually times me out or i have to logoff via the Task Manager. I also have not been able to install Easyfile on my own Laptop. I have chatted with SARS but with no constructive advice. I eventually installed it on my clients computer where i was able to issue their IRP5's but now I am stuck trying to do other clients' as I can't get Easyfile on my system. I deleted my security system and there's no firewall on, etc. The Easyfile v6 does load and it shows that I have company's loaded but I cannot access the information. I deleted the datafile as instructed by SARS and then restored my backup again and it still won't access the info. My backup does work on the other client's computer so it isn't corrupt.. What now, I can't issue and submit my info for 022012. HELP !!!!

Thanks
    Hi Cheryldee,

On another thread I mentioned that I also picked up a login problem and discovered that it was due to me having deleted an old JAVA update.

I have the latest JAVA 7 Update 5 installed - but it seems as though Easyfile likes Java 6 update 6. I discovered this by removing and reinstalling Easyfile. It re-installed the JAVA 6 update 6 and login problem was sorted.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123