Thread: WOZAonline???

Thanks

WOZAonline???

are any of the members aware of having a free website on wozaonline?

http://mg.co.za/article/2012-03-23-g...usiness-online
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Yes, I think Google Site Builder from wozaonline it is a good idea for business people who want to have a professional website up and running quickly. You can add pages, products and even a simple shopping cart with ease.

Thanks

great idea

Yes, it has helped me a lot. It saved me a lot of money with the free hosting.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Great article!

It does show the risks, though - including your site getting disappeared

My concern not raised there would be the risk of Woza Online going the same way as blogspot. Blogspot got such a reputation as being a conduit for spam email to junk sites a link to anything on blogspot in an email meant an automatic trip to the junk mail folder, or not arriving at all (depending on spam filter settings).

I suppose it's fine if you want to test the water, but personally if you get any traction at all, I'd suggest getting your own domain up and going. R30 a month or thereabouts can get you some pretty reasonable hosting packages with a sitebuilder nowadays.

One thing that is exceptionally clear - most websites on the web are a total failure.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    One thing that is exceptionally clear - most websites on the web are a total failure.
    Truth be told, too many people start a website with the top dog, barking to a secretary to wip up something up with word or frontpage. Although over-all the web is getting better and Google Panda updates have 'cleaned up the web' so to speak, those dark and dingy monsters are still lurking out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizfact View Post
    Yes, it has helped me a lot. It saved me a lot of money with the free hosting.
    @Bizfact Do you mind sharing your website? I'd Love to have a look!

I'm quite interested to see if this kind of site could be a good search rank 'puller', used merely to pull top ranking spots to a more permanent paid hosting website.
    once there was a man. the end.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.