Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Investment Advice

Thanks

Investment Advice

What is the best way to invest money on long term and where? Low risk and high income. (Or is this wishful thinking?)
    Regards,
    Dirk Fourie

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Hi Dirk, I'd advise actual shares and not futures or anything like that. Then it depends how much money we talking about, will you do adhoc or monthly payments, also will you need to withdraw, when, how long is your term and etc.?

Then different asset classes come into play depending on where the economy is one can make a decision.

Generally low risk means low returns and high risk means high returns but it could also mean loss. If you see something that is low risk and high return I'd be very careful. There's much more to investing than it sounds, there are so many things to consider including taxation, different life situations, your age, what are your goals and expectations and so on, based on that a proper financial plan can ve put in place.

This is what I do all day every day so if you like PM me your number and I can give you a call to give you a few ideas based on the information that you will give me.
    ---There is no traffic at the extra mile---

Email problem
    Thanks
    Start invest your money through depositing your half of your income in a trustworthy banks and it is better for you to get a credit card so that if you decided to start a business you can used your credit card.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Banks??? Worst idea sorry John, way too many implications, to mention a few interest bearing instruments, tax implications for big amounts and high net individuals, higher inflation than returns...

Thanks
    www.satrix.co.za - Not without risk - but the fees are low and your investment is spread over a number of shares.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Depends what you mean as low fees? Describe low please and compared to what? And what are the tax implications and how about managing the portfolio, what are the choices? People are like sheep,they hear something and they go for it, but have no idea of what they are doing.

Thanks
    All the details are on the website.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HugoStroebel View Post
    All the details are on the website.
    Hahaha... Hugo do yourself a favor when you give a recommendation know what you talking about! I can bet you have no clue what you talking about, so please don't make silly comments until you get out of the herd

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickolai Naydenov View Post
    Hahaha... Hugo do yourself a favor when you give a recommendation know what you talking about! I can bet you have no clue what you talking about, so please don't make silly comments until you get out of the herd
    From what I know about SATRIX Hugo's comments are spot on. Nick why don't you educate us about SATRIX, I am interested and would love to know why you are dissing them.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Look at the website is a spot on answer
    Ian I asked a few questions and looking at the website wonn't give me the answers. A while back I wrote a post about Satrix and by the way I'm not dissing them, all I'm saying is that you can't base your decisions on what someone that has no idea what he's talking about, people love making uneducated comments and besides their money should be where their mouth is before telling someone what to do and how to do it. It's so easy to say things!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast