I have a good size e-commerce site and a warehouse. We ship about 50 packages a day Tuesday through Saturday with with Monday being about 75 to 100. 5 or 6 times a year we do a 24 hour sale that will put us around 800 extra packages split between 2 days. 85% of our shipments are in 8" x 13" x 3" boxes and 10% are 4" x 6" x 3" boxes. We only ship to the US. Packages of our boxes are 3 to 15 pounds.

We have been using UPS for years. Over time we have had more and more issues with them. After our black Friday sale I’m about discussed with them. We drive 15 miles into town every day to drop our packages off at the distribution center about 9:00 and if we got pickups it adds a day to the shipping time.

I have a meeting with FedEx on Friday at my office. I'm wondering what type of information he will want to look at so I can write out a few PHP scrips so I can quickly pull up the information quickly. How hard is it to do bulk shipping orders with FedEx? Is there anything I should watch out for with FedEx?