Thread: 30 Day Challenge To Get Your Business Online

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Lightbulb 30 Day Challenge To Get Your Business Online

I love online marketing for small businesses. I've seen my customers lives (and pockets) transformed by growing their online presence and establishing their brand and marketing online. However, for the "cash-strapped" business person, it can often be very , very depressing when you first venture into the online world. There is so much information out there that you feel like pulling out your hair, or even worse, giving up the whole "online thing".

I hear it all the time. As soon as I tell people what I do - I get a crazy amount of questions and "oohhhs" and "ahhhs" because people think what I do is like magic... but it's not. It's a simple science that anyone can replicate whether or not they have any experience online. The more you read, the more you learn, the better you'll do.

So, I figured, it'd be fun to start a thread where I have a 30 day plan, where I give daily updates on what you should be doing to get the "six pillars" of online marketing set up almost cost-free.

I'll go through everything - hosting - domains - keyword research - seo - social media marketing - content, email, mobile marketing - online reputation management.

I'll show you how to do everything free or has cost effective as possible.

I will also offer my knowledge and advice for free in this thread, or you can PM me for my email or Skype. (I charge businesses overseas $150 per HOUR for consulting - so I hope you'll take me up on this offer - I love having my brain picked and pushing people into the right direction).

2. Thank given for this post:

Funkie (27-Jul-13), Nono M (12-Mar-18), polpak (22-Jun-13)