Yeah, I know it's cheating. Maths equations and calculus homework I can do, physics I can do but when my son has to design a business logo I'm not so good.

He's actually got to come up with a complete start-up business concept and plan from scratch and make a presentation that he would supposedly present to potential financiers so the logo is only part of it. That obviously means I'm priming you for the fact I'll probably be back for more advice over the next week or so

He decided he wants to open a sports shop and his target market will primarily be kids between the age of 7 and 19. He's going to sell the usual stuff like cricket bats, rugby gear, soccer gear etc but he's also going to cover the non-mainstream sports like longboarding, skateboarding etc.

He's decided on a business name which is 'Killer Sports'. 'Killer', he likes cause it's memorable and punchy and it has the added benifit of meaning fantastic in kids-talk. If something's outstanding it's 'killer' or 'sick'......duuuuude.

We came up with the idea of incorperating a shark into the logo although I suspect we're probably going to get served infringement and take-down notices the minute his imaginary signage is unveiled. (Maybe Mr Sterne could help with this ) The tools we have for this kinda design are limited so please keep any suggestions you kindly make nice and simple. I copied his hand drawn logo into A-CAD then imported the wireframe dwg into Visio and added the text and juggled it around to make everything fit.

This is it;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Killer Sports.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	2310