Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labour law 101: Your internal HR/labour law function: part 2: the training folder

Email problem
    Thanks
    Apology for not supplying all the details. He apparently falsify a clients signature on a credit facility letter. Hi's remuneration is directly linked to the number of facilities he gets through the system. In my opinion the repurcussions of this sort of crime is far worse to the bank in terms of its reputation & the possibility if things goes pear shaped that the client can later deny he applied for the facility & the subsequent loss to the bank. . From what I understand he argued in his defence that he was instructed by the client to falsify his wifes signature (this client was apparently going through divorce proceedings at the time) which makes the matter even worse. My question is what is the difference if the client would've instructed him to steal physical cash? would the bank still have been that lenient ? I doubt it.

Thanks
    Well, in my book that is serious and if found guilty, merit a dismissal.

So, if one apply your mind on why the strange outcome, one have to start looking at other external influences. If someone, that should be dismissed, does not get dismissed, chances is that the person is an extraordinarily good worker or that the person is connected in the right circles. On the other hand, the reversal apply to the one that does get dismissed but deserved a warning. This person is then probably an extreme bad worker or is in the way of someone who is connected in the right circles or the person is a convenient way to get numbers down.
    ~Expenses will eat you alive! - My first Boss~

Email problem
    Thanks
    IMHO. I could'nt agree with you more on this. Thanks for the post.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12