Hi guys, I'm a financial planner running a few companies benefits amd trying to increase my corporate clients, I'm talking about pension/provident funds, corporate medical aid, key man and buy/sell agreements. So I'd contact a company and try get to the decision maker, but the problem I have is when I call sometimes they'll put me through to a person that isn't the decision maker, but that person wants to feel important which I have no issues with, I mean we are human beings and want to be appreciated, but while they feeling all important they are just wasting my time and at the same time makes it hard for me to get to the correct person, so I'll ask them to arrange a meeting or get me in touch with whoever I need to speak to and they promise to do so, but they don't and the whole situation just gets to me.
Just to give you an example, one of my biggest clients which is a company where I do their provident fund, corporate medical aid, all directors and many of their employees personal stuff. I had huge challenges getting to the MD, I don't even know how I eventually managed to speak to him, but it took me months of trying and if I gave up I would have never gotten this business. That just proves that there are opportunities which are there but literally untouchable because of people that want to feel important.
Now I have a situation where there's a company with about 1500 employees countrywide, I know the company is in a mess, I know that they are currently paying out stuff helping them financially for funerals, when they get sick, giving retiring employees bonuses because they have no money to retire with and so on. Based on what I know there's a lot I can do for them, the problem is one of the ladies in HR who is not the decision maker whatsoever doesn't get me in touch with the relevant person, she always makes excuses that he's overseas, he's busy on a project and so on, she then asks me questions , she tells me what they need and so on but there's no progress, she definitely just wants to feel important while wasting my time. The thing is I know that there's business for me waiting.

My question is how do I get to the decision makers, how do I bypass people that want to feel important?

I'm sorry for the long post, I just thought that the more information there is the better opinions I will get.

Thanking you in advance.