Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANC Centenary going to be some party

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I have never read the ANC Manifesto/Charter nor its Constitution, not sure I ever will, but I am inclined to believe that it makes for good reading and contains many fundamentaly agreeable issues across all colour, race and ethnic boundaries.

Is it not because we start geting smart arsed & deviate from the intent of what was set-up before us, set-up based on the 1st hand "blood sweat & tears" of those who engineered these sorts of things (manifesto's constitutions etc), that things go "pear shaped"? When in our wisdom we dont call a spade a spade anymore, when we allow grey to be an acceptable area of our understanding and claim that it cannot always be yes or no but more often a maybe based on a variety of "it depends".

Point I'm making is that as much as I also despise the goings on within the ANC and agree with all the above comments, perhaps we should be careful not to direct our frustrations at the ANC as an organisation but rather at those who manipulate the interpretation of what it actually stands for.

I say this because Madiba has left an incredible imprint on me through the way he came out of prison and conducted himself so incredibly mercifully, calmly and reconcilliatorily. With certainty I think I would have been a bitter & angry man but yet he pushed the past aside, made a fresh new forgiving start and put his all into showing us all how things should be done. Because he was so instrumental in the early ANC, for me he symbolises what the ANC stands for.

These idiots who now represent the ANC are in my view "pissing" on what I, based purely what I came to see in Madiba, believe the ANC stands for.

Let them have their party, let them continue playing their repulsively corrupt games and then lets watch as they start to unravel, something that has long since started thanks to SA's blessing "Little Bob" Malema (that could also be "Big Baboon" Mlema, who has demonstrated so unashamedly to the world just what a bunch of incompetent power drunk inmbeciles weare being governed byshown us all. How strange he calls his colleagues, his buddies a year ago, "Baboons"! I mean come on doesnt he have a mirror in his room, I mean palace? Not to mention the audacity to say that while the people continue to struggle and be poor the leaders are living the high life. No comment needed, what a good laugh he is our dear Little Bob. I still think he is the illegitimate offspring of Bob Mugs, Africa's own Hitler.

Vanash Naik has indicated through his comments above and under his post to do with "High Court" that their come-uppance is not far off and I think Vanash is bang on the button.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi Gac,

I have read quite a bit of the ANC manifesto, and I tell you it is well written and as a constitution , one of the best in the world.

However the bunch of lunatics in power, judging by the way they are behaving, have not read it. The problem here is that if enough of them get together, they can change the constitution, which has been demonstrated by the public information bill, which has been passed through most of the legal requirements under the radar so to speak.

In fact many of the actions that have taken place and will still take place are in contradiction both to the ANC manifesto/charter and against the constitution.

The problem here is that there is no one that can challenge this manifesto, firstly as they will simply silence you, and secondly the blinded faithful voters have no idea what is in the manifesto, and are easily hoodwinked into believing anything that is said by these so called ANC leaders, who are in it for their own enrichment, and will never question.

P.S. Having said this, I will still vote for the opposition till the day that there is almost a 50/50 in power, at which time I will decide who will best suite me as a citizen.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for saving me a whole lot of reading time and confirming my suspicions Justloadit.

I think you're correct about the 50:50 balance of power and personally feel that majority power in the hands of ther ANC (any ruling party for that matter) is probably the biggest threat to SA's future. For as long as they have majority vote, they will continue to plunder relentlessly. They know it and underpins everything they (the individuals masquerading as the party) say & do.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Well, you must at least concede that under ANC rule everybody gets to be screwed over, not just the whites. That is a tremendous step forward for them, they can proudly say that they wasted R400million of taxpayers money on their little get-together (its better than saying they wasted R400million of white money)

I am very proud of them, the equality is absolutely astounding, now everybody gets terrible medical services and terrible education. Yes we are equal - equally stuffed...unless of course you are of the more equal because your cousins uncle's auntie is married to Jacobs wide extended family.

Oh well, they have to take baby steps (If only they would stop bling-ing the damn walking-ring all the time.) The ANC is the big round baby holding on to the family bucket KFC with its fat little fingers, stuffed so fat it get stuck in the diamond encrusted, solid gold (with flashing blue light on top), walking ring protected by 4 burly well rounded, heavily armed babies wearing sunglasses sporting pitch black walking rings (with flashing blue light on top - of course)

Thanks
    AndyD I trust that you are not serious about gagging the press. Do they have the right to spend my money on a frigging party. They did not single handedly win the war. They had plenty of help from the rest of the world including non ANC members. The bottom line is that we have rampant unemployment and millions of people living below the breadline while a lot of "goons" are getting bigger and fatter on money that could be better spent. Our ruling party seems to go from party to party instead of fixing all the ills in our country.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Hannan View Post
    AndyD I trust that you are not serious about gagging the press.
    Nope, my post was tongue in cheek.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12