Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online business is competitive

Thanks
    According to me now a days many social media site for your online business. You have to develop your business online using some best site. I think there are many way to connect your business in the world and also you can find your competitor on internet.

Email problem
    Thanks
    You are right that in this world, competition is really at high. But if you think positive, there's no impossible to on top.

Anyway, if you think your keyword has millions of search results, getting on top of google is bit tough. Try also to focus on keywords with low competition as it may also gain sales on your site.

Email problem
    Thanks
    There is a lot of competition among the online business. Each and every business owner must be aware of the online marketing strategies, social media marketing and must keep updated with the strategies; all these are necessary to survive in this competitive world!!

Thanks
    Good Day, first timer on the site, I'm Patrick

Thanks
    Good Day,

Hope you all are doing awesome today.

As I went through the initial thread and then all the comments, one thing became clear as to why I joined the business I have joined (I will get there in a minute).

For a Online Business to be competitive, or plain and simple to profitable. We are all looking for a way to run our business to be as profitable as possible, and that is easier if you can get in front of your competition in the race to new customers.

To take out of the comments by all of you, the following is important for a online business to succeed:

- Rank on the first page of google for your niche.
    - Learn SEO and Social Media Marketing, "which can take up a lot of time and money", which don't have to be.
    - How to get the right keyword to use to get ranked for in google.
    - Building backlinks, which is by the way as easy as pushing a button.
    - Learn how to do Keyword research for google.
    - Know your target market.
    - "The only place you'll find success is in the English dictionary", if you see it like that, I think the only way to success is to take ownership and Massive Action.
    - Start your online business on a good platform.

For a online business to succeed, you need to know how to do the following:

- Create Traffic
    - Capture Leads
    - Convert Sales

You need Traffic to look at your product, you then need to capture the leads (names or email), the ones who do not buy right away, then you need a process to convert the captured leads into Sales. If you can do this you will earn a six figure income in no time.
    Last edited by Dave A; 29-Nov-12 at 08:51 PM. Reason: cleanup to rules

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by louis72 View Post
    Good Day,

Hope you all are doing awesome today.

As I went through the initial thread and then all the comments, one thing became clear as to why I joined the business I have joined (I will get there in a minute).

For a Online Business to be competitive, or plain and simple to profitable. We are all looking for a way to run our business to be as profitable as possible, and that is easier if you can get in front of your competition in the race to new customers.

To take out of the comments by all of you, the following is important for a online business to succeed:

- Rank on the first page of google for your niche.
    - Learn SEO and Social Media Marketing, "which can take up a lot of time and money", which don't have to be.
    - How to get the right keyword to use to get ranked for in google.
    - Building backlinks, which is by the way as easy as pushing a button.
    - Learn how to do Keyword research for google.
    - Know your target market.
    - "The only place you'll find success is in the English dictionary", if you see it like that, I think the only way to success is to take ownership and Massive Action.
    - Start your online business on a good platform.

For a online business to succeed, you need to know how to do the following:

- Create Traffic
    - Capture Leads
    - Convert Sales

You need Traffic to look at your product, you then need to capture the leads (names or email), the ones who do not buy right away, then you need a process to convert the captured leads into Sales. If you can do this you will earn a six figure income in no time.
    Getting traffic and get back-links from quality websites are necessary for successful online business !!

Thanks
    yes true Thabiso,
    But no option to save hard work. you can tried so you achieve your targets if there are lot of competitive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhishukla View Post
    Online business is really competitive now a days you will get a great competition for every business and its related keywords. But today a thing happens that because of SEO and SMO many times the obtained results are not so relevant as they should be and because of it many good business could not take place and it is too essential thing.
    Hi nidhishukla
    I am fully agree with your opinion. that's true.

Thanks
    Yes, Online business is competitive. Look around, explore your options before rushing into something. Determine if you want a website or blogsite. Find someone who can provide you with plenty of value. Remember that you will have to put plenty effort into whatever you do. Online Network Marketing is all about cultivating relationships. You get to put “You” into your business by the “ways” in which you use each step of the process, subject to creativity and the individual. People can sense when another is genuine, so be yourself, be genuine. Keep in mind that when you set up your site, it’s purpose is to provide a means by which your prospects may grow to know, like and trust you.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Having a uniqueness in your site is more important in terms of design and approach. The best weapon to defeat the competitors is the Uniqueness. because if your market is big, absolutely you must face the reality of competition. Learn to analyze the business competitors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12