Just before Oct we (myself: design manager & the other 2 staff members) got called into a meeting and were informed the company is not making money and we must accept these "new" financial cost reduction agreements or else - they threatened to close the company down . . . and we have no work.

They strategically pressured us to quickly accept and sign these un-ethical & calculated proposals which basically entailed more than 50% salary reduction & immediately become contracted to the company - and handle our own tax. I declined and unfortunate;y I resigned days later, giving notice of my calendar month on 28 Oct 2011. Last day being 30 Nov 2011. I also have 15 leave days due to me.The other staff member also resigned.

My employer has lost the plot and rapidly become very hostile through this November month until now. 22 Nov he drops the bomb of the "now-late-for press" magazine production on us & holds all of our salaries for ransom, until completion of the mag. We worked passed 30 Nov until 10 Dec 2011 where got it to press with highest production standards.

I still have not been paid neither have the other 2 employees contrary to his previous ransom request. I went to the CCMA who referred me to a local department of labour. They were unable to help as my income is higher than their benchmark? Never in my entire life through good/bad times and employ has my salary been with held yet alone for ransom!

He owes me just around R34k less tax and its rapidly deteriorating all circles of my life & most of all the health of depending family suffering from dire illness. I need fast help, fast aggressive HELP please, we need a fast aggressive approach please. Please anything at all, advise, direction, representation - and I would be humbled with much gratitude any much respected advice and help.

HeLp! Please time is precious . .