Thread: Gammid KZN

Suspended
    Thanks

Gammid KZN

friday afternoons are the worste to get anyone to do anything...i have to give this company credit because other companies which close at 3 pm for example basically tell you to either fly a kite or the service is so bad you wish you didnt ask them to help you...even if you arrive at 2.50 pm.

apparently gammid kzn closes at 2 pm on a friday...i arrived at 3.35 pm and the gate was closed...only the manager and 3 other people where still on the premises...so i started reversing but i was instructed to enter...not only did i need materials...but i needed it cut and small quantities...which was done with a smile...the person in stores walked with me to verify if the goods were the correct ones before he cut and the manager and sales person did the transaction with a smile

dave no thumbs up?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Suspended
    Thanks
    found it thanks dave must be all the medication...blurring my vision...

Thanks
    Everyone should fellow there footstep because customer care is everything. I think you are now there loyal customer due to their service
    With smile of course.

Suspended
    Thanks
    unfortunatly you also get the companies like accesseries spare centre...who close at 5 pm...i arrive there at 4.40pm am told they are cashing up...treated like they are doing me a favour...then get invoiced R260 for the same product i purchased 2 weeks prior for just over R100...moral of the story make sure when you deal with some big customers who are doing you are favour selling to you...make sure you deal with the same person...order your goods only once you have received a valid quote to verify the cost...and pay via eft otherwise you will pay extra for card transactions.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.