Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Website ideas to earn online?

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeOnline View Post
    Hi Missnancyalex

I started my website beginning of this year: www.hopeonline.co.za for the fun of it and its brought me loads of excitement to see hom many visitors go onto my website every day.
    Im an affiliate for various companies and also earn commission from some. Im a dealer for Foneworx and make extra increasing money through that aswell with this website: www.faxestoemail.co.za.
    I personally like your blog

Email problem
    Thanks
    Any idea for a site will be great as long as you find your niche (which is not too broad with too much competition, but also not too small). It's best to take a moment and think about what interests you most. Write your ideas on a sheet of paper. Is it sports? Is it photography? Whatever it is you may use it to your benefit. In my opinion the greatest solution is to put up a fully informative site (and become an infopreneur, that is, someone who earns money from their site which doesn't sell anything but only provides free information). Even if your site doesn't sell anything you can still earn a lot of money (take a look at some bloggers e.g. Steve Pavlina). There are lots of sites on the web as well as blogs with genuine step-by-step information about what you should do to succeed. Creating a good site and generating a lot of traffic on it takes time and requires patience, but it pays off. To give you the idea, you may want to check this site which is about how to make money at home and achieve financial freedom. From my side, I wish you good luck. There's still plenty of space on the Internet.
    Last edited by Dave A; 02-Nov-18 at 05:08 AM.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I had a fare share of online business experiments myself and the result i gather is that affiliate marketing is a safe and sure way to earn online without too much fuss. i know it require some patience and consistency to setup an affiliate website and the registration with affiliate networks is rather tricky for new users. I faced the same challenges so first ting i do is to select a suitable niche for my affiliate website and add some good content on it to gain loyal audience, after that i have moved towards adding affiliate links in my website. I had huge help from a website name RevGlue who help me re design my website and provide me with affiliate data. They have handled all the affiliate registration too. Now i am earning steady revenue from my website and some social media accounts as well.
    Last edited by Dave A; 09-Nov-18 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Any kind of eCommerce is the trending now

Suspended
    Thanks
    Online business ideas you can start today start a listicle blog,become an affiliate marketer, sell your own brand,build apps and by sell domains or create and eCommerce store. Start a block and make money from it,blogs or one of the most success full ways to start and online business, become and affiliate marketer, create and sell online course. I talk a lot about how to start a blog on this website, and for good reason. Setup an eCommerce site, sell publish a book on amazon. Blogging can offer great opportunities for college students, virtual assistant, join a work from home network, make money off other people you tube videos, post ads. These three industries could make you rich when you start next business online.

Thanks
    Drop shipping is so saturated, if you ask me. But there are hundreds of online business opportunities you can venture into.

Since you're so passionate about games and stuffs; you can start a blog, and write reviews about all the "latest games for android users".

This way, you've caved a niche for yourself by writing reviews and targeting only "android users", and you can make money from Google Adsense or paid posts.

Thanks
    How about affiliate marketing?

Thanks
    I would say the easiest way is to buy and sell second hand stuff using Facebook Marketplace. You don't need a website at all these days, though when you want to formalise your business you'll need a site.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Buying and selling second hand books online.
    Warm Regards,
    Gaynor Paynter
    083 442 4689
    www.typewritetranscription.co.za
    We type and write it right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123