Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Website ideas to earn online?

Thanks
    So, let me get this right, you want to start a blog reviewing games?

You can "make profit" from this in a couple of ways:

- Send them to affiliate links (i.e. Amazon , Kalahari.net, Buynow.com)
    - Sell advertising
    - Textlinks

Just remember that Google is now taking into account if someone "over" advertises to their readers.

Thanks
    O.k guys and gals, this is my first time posting on a South African Forum but I desperately need some help and ideas. I have been in affiliate marketing for the past 4 years and I figure I know quite a lot. I recently figured out the one big problem that I have. Affiliate marketing info and courses are available by the thousands but I have come to realize that the best thing in this game is being able to talk to fellow affiliate marketers in person. No BS guru talk and that kind of thing, just honest ideas between friends... The problem is that people who know what they are doing online are few and far between in South Africa. The reason I am posting on this forum is that I am looking for someone who knows what they are doing. Even though I have only been promoting US products through Clickbank, Paydotcom, Neverblue etc, there is a MASSIVE gap in SA to make money online. NO COMPETITION!!! A bunch of PR0-PR3 sites that do not know the meaning of SEO. Any one game... Give me a shout. David @ smithdwd.smith@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thing is with a content based business model, e.g making money through adsense and affiliate links you need tons of traffic (which is not easy to come by) to make any decent money, but it is worth a try.

Thanks
    If you have a vague idea of SEO, then I'd suggest affiliate marketing promoting Clickbank products. With SEO knowledge (be careful not to over optimise your site, especially after Google Penguin) you should get decent search engine traffic, enough to convert some of them into refered sales

Thanks
    Unique ideas are not what makes you money online - it is trends - what are people searching on the net for now? If you can see a new trend in advance, you are in with the money. Facebook was started by a trend as people was tired of one way communication and wanted to engage more.

Email problem
    Thanks
    You should consider the fact that you will have a lot of competition and it will be rather difficult to position yourself ahead of the already in market leaders. Even if you are strong enough to stand upto that competion, with the additional cost of investments into marketing so that you can win their customer base, you should have a unique products/ service to sell, you have to convince the customers that you are better than the others and exactly why you claim to be the best. Decide whether you want to sell a product, or a service, what platform you tend to use .

Thanks
    According to me you have to develop your business website for developing your business in the world. In this website you have to display all information of your business, Its really very good idea's for developing your business.

Thanks
    Hi Missnancyalex

I started my website beginning of this year: www.hopeonline.co.za for the fun of it and its brought me loads of excitement to see hom many visitors go onto my website every day.
    Im an affiliate for various companies and also earn commission from some. Im a dealer for Foneworx and make extra increasing money through that aswell with this website: www.faxestoemail.co.za.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Well I agree no one will share the unique idea

Thanks
    Write and sell an e-book on line or Kindle if you think your knowledge is saleable or entertaining enough

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast