Thread: Getting up the ladder at Nedbank

Thanks

Getting up the ladder at Nedbank

Our business has been having a serious account issue for over a week, and so far Nedbank have been unable to provide an explanation or solution. I've been dealing with the area manager but he's proved as ineffective as our regular relationship manager. Who should I ask to speak to above the area manager? (I mean what position would he be reporting to)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I had a few issues with Nedbank Business Banking recently and called the Regional Sales manager with my problems.I called late in the afternoon and by the next morning 7:30am I had my problems sorted.

On the other side,I have been suitably impressed with Nedbank's Global Dept. there are some really sharp guys working there!

The problem with most of the banks is that the managers change so often.It is not like the old days when you had a good relationship with the bank manager and he sorted everything out for you.

If I was you I would just go further up the food chain.It usually gets results!

Good luck.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    That's the problem with banks these days. Managers are ineffective and skills levels are dropping.

If you have a good relationship manager, hang on to him or her. They are a dying breed!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Email problem
    Thanks
    AskOnce is Nedbank’s promise to its clients to deliver world-class service, by ensuring that we take ownership and accountability for all client requests. This commitment directly supports our vision of becoming the most highly rated and respected bank by all our stakeholders, as we continue to improve on being great at listening, taking the time to understand our clients’ needs and enhancing their banking experience with us.

Please contact the AskOnce team on 0860 ASKONCE or at askonce@nedbank.co.za if you would like to find out more about AskOnce or to raise any feedback, complaints or compliments around your AskOnce banking experience.

Thank you for supporting us in becoming world class at delivering client service.

Mike Brown
    CEO

5. Thank given for this post:

Dave A (07-Dec-11), Slippy (12-Dec-11)

Thanks
    Thanks Cheryl, will try that. We've had no luck so far, area manager and service manager are simply ignoring requests for contact details of superiors. Staff have not been paid as a direct result of their nonsense, it's ridiculous.