Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castration for Rapists

Thanks

Angry Castration for Rapists

Some poor white woman was found in the bush outside Middelburg, murdered, raped and tied to a tree. Nobody deserves to have this happen to them. Given the very low prosecution success rate for crimes of this nature I believe that the punishment for this type of crime needs to change. My suggestion is that rapists should be castrated. The rapist should be castrated in one of our Government hospitals. The castration must take place while the rapist is fully awake. A recording can be made of his obvious screams. A sick crime deserves a sick punishment!!!!

Thanks
    Or, alternatively put said rapist in a room full of angry women.
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Thanks
    I will vote to handcuff him to a lamp post outside a shopping centre to be removed only when he can be certified dead.

Thanks
    Castration should begin slightly below chin level, with a series of strokes, using a blunt hacksaw.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Oooh, we're a blood thirsty lot today.

The punishment never deters the criminal from doing the crime. Look at the US, there's more people on death row that ever, lethal injection or the electric chair didn't deter any of them. What you guys are talking about is revenge, not justice. It might make you feel better but it won't stop the murderers or rapists.

Thanks
    Whilst my initial thought here was to string them up by the gadgets till they fall off, there is also another side to the coin.

Imagine if you will, that your blue eyed boy has a girlfriend. She sees him getting friendly with her best friend. So she's a vindictive little sh1t and goes out and "sleeps" with someone else, get pregnant, can't handle to ridicule and disappointment handed down from friends and family. To save face, she tells everyone that your boy raped her.

So, do we gather together the mob of angry townsfolk with pitchforks and march up to your castle, beat down the door and string him up ?

Just after he breaths his last breath she feels so bad and guilty that she admits the truth.

oops. too late. Johnny dead.

My point is this :
    where do we draw the line.
    Do we pass mob justice merely on the accusation of rape.
    Do we pass into law that anyone convicted of rape is castrated ?
    What about Johnny that was falsely accused and arrested by the sheriff moments before the mob arrived ?
    And what about the violent assault and rape by a stranger ?
    What if the poor victim makes an unsure identification of the assailant ?
    So do we pass law that only violent assault, by a stranger, proven by DNA test is to be castrated.

I think that here's a classic reason why we have the law. It is not perfect. It doesn't always work. Buy it does at least usually provide some protection for those that actually are innocent.

Finally : Trust me, I have no qualms about digging a 4 foot hole in my garden for anyone ( incl family, friends, etc ) that lay so much of a finger on my little princess.
    Watching the ships passing by.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I am all for public punishment. Once he has been found guilty we should all get together in the town square and watch how his nuts are cut off with garden shears. It might be crude but it will be damned affective.

Thanks
    Chastity belt.
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My, my, but we are a bloodthirsty bunch!

Maybe not only criminals, but more people need to be castrated. Lets start with the big guy with the 5 wives and 35 children.

Should not have said that. The spooks may now be on my case.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Castration is cutting the F**kers balls and parts off so that it does not work again ............ that is not revenge - it is preventing it happening again ................. that guy in the Krugersdorp area that just admitted he kidnapped and killed that girl and then handed himself in and confessed to that and about 11 other crimes as well - I need half an hour with him !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast