Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Castration for Rapists

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The more stupid the criminal is, the more likely he is to be caught....but the less likely he is to consider or believe he'll ever be caught.
    Very well put.

And the girl who just got caught smuggling 1.5kg of Cocaine in her dreadlocks...man,,,,I can think of better ways to make R 16,000

Suspended
    Thanks
    You've got to be really dof to be a drug mule straight after someone was just excecuted for the same crime ............. or really really desperate or greedy !!!

Suspended
    Thanks
    maybe she was hoping the law works the same in china as it does in SA...when caught and jailed for criminal offences...you just get sick and end up in a private hospital....until you are pardoned...or discharged....it seems shaik started a trend...he seems to be very quiet latley....staying out the public eye...however i do believe he will make a mistake again and look for the lime light...they all do...look at mcbride...quiet for a long time...maybe they enjoy the exposure...no matter how bad...knowing they are well protected...or suddenly get sick again...until the kak settles.

i wonder if all prisoners benefit like this or only the well connected ones.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    i wonder if all prisoners benefit like this or only the well connected ones.
    Definitely only the well connected ones.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Looks like most of our current government officials think that they are above the law. Our president has even said that the law should not interfere with government. To the our constitution is just a piece of paper.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    On the telly there is this show that shows visitors being scrutinized upon entering a country. They have dogs sniffing trough your stuff, they will sample everything and use anything they find against the person in question.

Yet they expect people not to be nervous. After seeing that show I will probably never go and visit my family in that country. It is a horrible experience as every person that sets foot in that country is treated like a criminal. Regardless if the person was just really scared or not.

Now also the warning they give is clear. They will treat you as a criminal if you are just a visitor now imagine what they do to a person that is an actual criminal. It is a no brainer really.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234