Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castration for Rapists

Suspended
    Thanks
    it would be interesting to hear what people think about texting and driving...it more common on our roads than drinking and driving and i believe even more dangerous...the joke is when they mess up and just give a little wave to say sorry...people who drive slowly are also dangerous drivers...because they dont concentrate while driving...i know i am guilty of this...when i drive slow i am normally thinking about a million other things instead of driving but when i drive fast i focus and concentrate on driving...i have had more mishaps driving slow than driving fast...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    when i drive slow i am normally thinking about a million other things instead of driving but when i drive fast i focus and concentrate on driving...i have had more mishaps driving slow than driving fast...
    That's heading into mind police territory

Mind you, when it comes to driving, I do think it's very much a mindset issue

Take the "professional" drivers (trucks, taxis etc.). Does the fact that they're a professional driver mean they can push the limits and ignore the laws of the road, or should it mean that they drive well within the limits and take greater care to obey the laws of the road?

Ultimately, when you climb behind the wheel of a vehicle, you need to be very aware that the position comes with responsibilities - and some potentially severe consequences that go beyond just the scope of the law if you don't take those responsibilities seriously.

Thanks
    What about the two police sergeants who have been arrested in Sandton for raping a young white woman. The story appeared in yesterdays Beeld.
    As they are in a position of trust they should surely be castrated in public. Maybe give the blunt knife to the victim to do the job. This surely would provide some form of healing for her to hack part of the offending appendage off the perpertrator.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch Hannan View Post
    What about the two police sergeants who have been arrested in Sandton for raping a young white woman. The story appeared in yesterdays Beeld.
    As they are in a position of trust they should surely be castrated in public. Maybe give the blunt knife to the victim to do the job. This surely would provide some form of healing for her to hack part of the offending appendage off the perpertrator.
    It is really sad that our protectors have now become our predators.

Matthew 5:13 New International Version (©1984)
    "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The core problem is not the rapist, it is the fact that they get away. Mutilation in hospital sounds like an answer but it is really not. Fact our police are to blame for this woman’s death.

How can I say this?

It started with disarming the public and making guns really hard to obtain for normal people. Criminals don’t have this problem they can obtain a weapon illegally and easy. Again the police are to blame because it is the job of the police to make sure that the illegal gun trade is nipped.

Sadly all we see is a display of abuse of power. I remember on the news an unarmed man was beaten to death by the police while the cameras were rolling.

So rapist and murderers are fearless! They can abuse torture and hurt us and there is nothing we as the people can do about this. The law is now structured that if we take these criminals on and fight them we ourselves will be seen as criminals and we will end up in prison becoming victims ourselves.

The fact is these criminals’ works like terrorists, they target our children they target woman because they will get the most sadistic satisfaction out of there evil ways. All we can legally do is cry and hope our passive gods will hear us. Legally there is nothing we can do to stop these monsters.

Reporting them is pointless; having them prosecuted is pointless because they will get out on some technicality or they will just escape. If the public take arms and fight back the police will target the public because of registered mobile phones, homes that is easy to find and ID books so on...

So sadly there is no stopping these monsters.... Legally we cannot do a thing to protect our people accept for moving around in groups running around with sprays and paintball guns.

The worst part is these monsters know it...

Suspended
    Thanks
    Thats a very negative way to look at things !!! There is plenty you "can do" - join your local CPF - get involved with the SAPS branch in your suburb. Oh and by the way you can make a citizens arrest if you see someone doing something wrong and you can fight back if your life is in danger !! The public is not disarmed - I have had my gun for about 22 years - I have just recently received my new licence. So if we all just "sadly" sat back and said " there is no stopping these monsters " then it would be a problem - thank goodness we do have the resources to stop them, be it may that some departments there are flaws in.

Suspended
    Thanks
    the chinese have the right idea....you do the crime you pay the penalty...the law states that you bring drugs into their country you get the death penalty...and they dont talk they do...read this morning the punishment doesnt fit the crime...are you that stupid or just ignorant...the law states death for death for drug mules which part of death didnt the mule understand...and 3 kg man if it was 0.8 grams maybe a slip but come on 3 kg.

on the news....criminals dressed in police uniform shot in pinetown...eeeeish.

it is a very common practice for policeman to rape young women...especially when caught at night for minor drinking and driving offences etc...there are even policeman who follow young women in durban and wait for the right spot...then pull them over and threaten them with all sorts of kak...and in return for sexual favours let them off...no surprise to me when i hear this...it happened to one of my customers a couple of months ago.

8. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (12-Dec-11)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Its really strange the way people are. That lady who smuggled the Meth in or out of China should have found out what the possibe consequesnces would be if she got caught. As far as i know the Chinese laws didn't change just to victimize her, the law was applied to her as it would be to anybody. Now people in South Africa are carrying on about how terrible the Chinese government is and how could they do such a thing, yet the very same people are saying that the police must do more to fight crime and our kids are becoming drug addicts, etc. Then there is another crowd that holds the view that she was only a drug mule and she was doing it to make a bit of money therefore her crime is less than that of the real pushers, maybe, but the fact remains that she carried the drugs in a country where the laws are very strict.

I read something interesting about crime - the level of crime seems to be correlated to the extreme gap between rich and poor rather than poverty per se. Here is another totally sideways thought, I wonder what is the correlation between crime and insurance. We are told that we should just hand over the car, TV or whatever because our lives are worth more and those posessions are insured. Criminals know that fact which makes them more brazen. If a person walks in your house and demands your plasma, you just go "ok, no problem, Outsurance will pay, have a great day". Now imagine a world with no insurance; the guy walks in your house and demands your TV, you sure as hell are not going to just hand it over, you will fight for it. Take this a step further, imagine a world where there is no insurance and you are allowed to arm yourself - the criminal is going to think twice about sticking his face in your house because not only will you fight for your TV you will also blow his head off for sticking it in your house in the first place.

I think that western societies brought a lot of trouble on themselves through the use of credit and insurance. Both distract from the relationship between work, value, ownership and pride. We tend to think I'll buy a R500K car now and pay it off over 5 years, if it gets stolen it doesn't mater, its insured and anyway, I'll trade it in on a new model in 3 years time. What value does that vehicle really hold....do you eally own the vehicle....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It is a bit off topic but what the heck. My take on drugs is, if you deal drugs to children and you accidentally end up facing the death penalty. I will stand and watch and see how that person gets executed. I will not object at all.

I say this because I know what drugs do to people. It kills them in the slowest most horrific inhumane way possible. Now if the drug dealer suddenly faces the death penalty now everything is wrong with the world. BS!

yes the law is harsh but it works... If you go there you can expect people to get angry because the drugs ends up killing their children.

Thus you get what you get.

11. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (13-Dec-11)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Its really strange the way people are. That lady who smuggled the Meth in or out of China should have found out what the possibe consequesnces would be if she got caught.
    I don't believe for one minute that she was ignorant of the fact that the death penalty could be her fate. I would just see this as more confirmation that criminals are not deterred by the punishment a crime might carry. The more stupid the criminal is, the more likely he is to be caught....but the less likely he is to consider or believe he'll ever be caught.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast