I wanted to buy myself a new AMD computer so I head up to my local incred!ble corruption store and was told by the person working there that I cannot have an AMD computer. They do not keep stock of it nor can I order one.

Now the same is true with our local M@trix computer store. So what is the deal? According to two highly credited highly trusted online computer stores, AMD is the cheaper computer a perfect ideal system that will not break the bank.

The Problem is! I personally like the idea of returning something if it is broken or DOA "Dead on Arrival" So I asked the local computer dealers why AMD is not a stock item. The BS was astounding, they claim that Intel is cheaper and gives more for my money. Please feel free to check for yourself it was found that AMD's are dirt cheap and they give you honest performance for your money. That said for a middle range AMD I can buy an entry level Intel that is a crappy i3.

So I am not getting the truth from incred!ble corruption nor am I getting any answers from M@trix. What is the truth? Are suppliers forcing an Intel products policy on us?