I would like to find out from the TFSA members whether you are using LinkedIn regularly?

How do you see it in comparison to Facebook and Twitter in terms of marketing your business?

If you use LinkedIn, how (specifically) do you use it? What functions of LinkedIn do you find most valuable?

Until now I haven't made much use of the platform. I do believe that it is rapidly growing as a business tool and can be an invaluable platform to network with like-minded professionals. (Similar to TFSA, actually )

I am definitely going to be making a conscious effort over the next few months to work at my LinkedIn presence and connect with as many like-minded people as possible. Initially my view was that it isn't big enough in SA just yet. That is starting to change, though.

Just this week I picked up a new client with very little effort on my behalf and it was as a direct result of features unique to LinkedIn.

Anyway, let's discuss this topic as I think our members may have varying opinions on the platform.