Thread: TollFreeSA

Thanks

Post TollFreeSA

Guys we are getting close to the new tolling system that is being implemented in our country. And some get the feeling that there is nothing we can do about it. Well there are people who are fighting back. The democratic alliance, for one, is campaigning quite heavily against it. There are also a number of facebook groups that I have seen petitioning against the system. Check out the website http://www.tollfreegp.co.za and lets try solve this problem from the root. Alternatively if you have a facebook account, join the group www.facebook.com/TollfreeGP . we all have to make ourselves heard otherwise we may as well just lay down and let them walk all over us like floor mats.

2. Thanks given for this post:

AmithS (09-Nov-11)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I believe there is a hearing coming up on the toll roads around Gauteng - and something about a petition being handed over with thousands of signatories.

Thanks
    yes dave theres a hearing tomorrow at 10am at johannesburg city hall. if anybody can make it that would really help the cause. i cant make it cos my boss wont give me time off work
    Im part of the twitter revolution. Follow me @GordoHogan