Thread: gas shortage

Suspended
    Thanks

gas shortage

i heard there was a gas shortage...didnt even think twice about it...until today when i needed to refill...most gas shops have been out of gas since wednesday.

and of course supply and demand just throws the price regualtion right out the window...at the moment if you want gas you can get...but at a price...so i just change to electricity until lthey sort out their issues.

lucky for some of us who realise we live in africa so i have gas...electricity...solar...and of course my 10 000 litres of stored water and over a 100 litres of drinking water just in case.

noticed neotel pushing the cable theft issue in ads to their advantage...no cable theft...no signal loss issues...mmm...how reliable is their service?

Thanks
    I heard the gas shortage will be with us for another week but I would expect at least another week on top for good measure whilst the backlog is dealt with.

After the last LPG shortage I learned my lesson and I've been holding 3 full bottles stock which is about a years supply for us.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i hear you andy...will get a few spare big bottles just in case...i am using the 9 kg which now that i dont use gas fro eveything last about 3 months...so 2 big bottles...will last me a year if required...now i just need a bomb shelter

talking about bomb shelters...safe rooms etc...while watching pearl habour...you got feel sorry for these poor american soldiers fighting for so called freedom....the poor suckers get hammered in every war they get involved in...then they make movies to try make it look like it was the m that where the heros...shame...