i want to intergrate my security and multi media.

i would like to be able to

watch tv or be able to switch to the cameras or have them rotating in the corner of the tv in a small block like you can do with a dvr and monitor...i want to be able to view the cameras from my tv...pc in my office or tv in the workshop...which should be possible via the router.

i want to be able to log onto the internet...download movies and use the internet via a wireless keyboard and mouse linked to the tv...i will run network cables from my office to the workshop and lounge....i am also considering upgrading to a faster line...or do you think move over to 3 or 4 G wireless.

i would like 1 or 2 big hard drives...1.5 tb + to store the camera data and movies...pics etc...which must be on a slide show as the screen saver...

have a mobile station which must beep if any of the perimeter sensors are activated...but must be mobile so i am able to take with me if i go out to the workshop or offfice...

i also need to decide if i am gona put a dvr in for the cameras or if it would be a better option to just install a tower pc with a dvr card.

does anyone know if you use a multi media hard drive if you still need a pc?

anyone have a simple solution.