Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future Communications Today

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KobusH View Post
    Hallo Kevinb. What would you like to know more about? Just need some clarificationso that I don't ramble on and on and then it was not what you wanted to know more about.
    Well can you tell us the basics ........ if a person was interested to know more ........ at this point I have no idea what you are talking about, selling or marketing.

Thanks
    Kobush,
    This approach you are using reminds me of when I was approached for a Network 21 opportunity. This annoyed me as the smoke and mirrors to get me to go to the meeting then finding out it was a sophisticated Amway marketing setup.
    So I declined as the smoke and mirrors approach left a bitter taste in my mouth.
    I see in your reply you won't say what exactly the "opportunity" is, and keep on with platitudes like
    don't judge a book by its cover, might be the one that turns your life around.
    Please prove me wrong!
    Last edited by IanF; 20-Oct-11 at 12:30 PM. Reason: grammar
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (24-Oct-11)

Thanks
    Read again, more carefully this time.

(4) An arrangement, agreement, practice or scheme is a pyramid scheme if—
    (a) participants in the scheme receive compensation derived primarily from their respective recruitment of other persons as participants, rather than from the sale of any goods or services; or
    (b) the emphasis in the promotion of the scheme indicates an arrangement or practice contemplated in paragraph (a).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    Well can you tell us the basics ........ if a person was interested to know more ........ at this point I have no idea what you are talking about, selling or marketing.
    Well Kevinb, I am in a business that has eight amazing products. Video email, video conferencing, video share, e-subscription form, video social, video conference, video blog and one other I can't remember of the top of my head. Now these products can be used by individuals and companies. Individiuals will mainly use it to market their opportunities or just to be able to share a special moment through video instead of boring old email. Companies will be using it to market their products or a CEO that gives an update to sales staff for instance. To give you an example. If a property company was to use our products then they could do as follows: Instead of spending money on a phone call to organise a viewing with a client at a possible home for the client they can now send him a virtual tour of the house through video on his email. The client gets to see the home and the agent does not waste a phone call or ten and petrol costs to take him to the house. Once the clients has seen the virtual tour and still decides to see the house in real life then the agent knows that the lient is very interested. Get where this is going?

So that was the products in a nutshell. Now, as an associate you build a team of people on multilevels that basially becomes your workforce. You earn comms from their sales just like a sales manager gets an incentive for sales from his team in a normal brick and mortar business. Yes, you do get comms for their purchase once they join but that is because it is a sale you made of the product, you client just joined as an associate and not a customer. Their are three entry points at different prices. I have a powerpoint presentation which I can send you to have a look. Just inbox me your email address and I will forward it. Hope this answeres you question.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Kobush,
    This approach you are using reminds me of when I was approached for a Network 21 opportunity. This annoyed me as the smoke and mirrors to get me to go to the meeting then finding out it was a sophisticated Amway marketing setup.
    So I declined as the smoke and mirrors approach left a bitter taste in my mouth.
    I see in your reply you won't say what exactly the "opportunity" is, and keep on with platitudes like

Please prove me wrong!
    Hallo IanF

This is no way related to amway. What we do is totally revolutionary in communcations. I do not mention the company name because I have done it in the past and then people go direct and not through the avenues they are supposed to which means theyget all the info from me and then bypass me which means I did all the work for nothing. The opportunity I am in is legit. Like I said earlier, it is a DSA(Diret Selling Assoiation) member, has an A grade for the BBA. Companies like Norwegian Cruise Liners, Applebees, Make a Wish foundation and a whole lot more are currently using our products. If you have got interest in this I will be happy to share the url with you to be able to take a tour of the site. Just inbox me or invite me on skype at kobus.hughes. No smoke and mirrors here, just protecting my interests.

Suspended
    Thanks
    So it sounds similar to sending a video clip via blackberry or talking live via skype then ?

Thanks
    You could say that. Just with more features and better capabilities. Soon there will be an app for smartphones as well to be able to use the video email from your smartphone. They are adding video newsletters as well in the near future for use in subsriptions like blogs that has an opt-in form for a newsletter for example. Would you like to look at the website to take a tour kevinb?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    Thanks Dave. Just want to say that the section you are referring to talks of consumers.

The CPA, Chapter 2 Part E – Referral selling:
    (1) A person must not promote, offer, supply, agree to supply or induce a consumer to accept any goods or services on the representation that the consumer will receive a rebate, commission or other benefit if-
    (a) the consumer subsequently-
    (i) gives the supplier the names of customers; or
    (ii) otherwise assists the supplier to supply goods or services to other consumers; and
    (b) that rebate, commission or other benefit is contingent upon an event occurring after the consumer agrees to the transaction.

In my opinion when someone joins a MLM they are not a consumer anymore but they are now an associate which means they work for that particular business. Thus they are not going against what is said in this section. They are not a consumer receiving a rebate but a "salesman" getting his comms on a sale. Also they are not giving the company names of customers but are in fact bringing in customers who choose to join the comapny as associates. So how are we MLM'ers breaking the rules here or the company we are with breaking the rule? This is my opinion and I might have it wrong. I have also struggled with all these things and I am just trying to figure out why ALL multilevel companies are put under the same umbrella when they are not.

Looking forward to your opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My opinion is people are going to interpret this to suit their point of view

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast