Thread: compensation fund

Suspended
    Thanks

compensation fund

how are your dealings with these people...much like the DOL...only hear from them when you owe them money? when you try contact them or get any info out of them its like extracting a tooth....while you bang your head on the wall.

i see they have a collection agency now

NEW INTERGRATED CREDIT SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD

you dont hear from the compensation fund for years then suddenly you get a threatening letter from a collection agency telling you you owe them...10s of thousands of rands.

i had an employee who worked for me for a couple of months i registered him like i was suppose to...but he just disappeared...havent seen him in 6 years...suddenly today i get a letter from this collection agency threatning me with usual legal jargon...i have 28 days to come up with some ridiculous figue for outstanding fees.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    If you haven't been submitting annual returns, you could be in for a bit of a slog to knock this into shape.

The place to start is to ask for a detailed statement of account and start drilling down into detail from there.

On the payment side, they will take terms. Offer to pay it off over 6-12 months.

Suspended
    Thanks
    i handed it ove rto the accountant to sort out....dealing with these people is rated in my top 5...to stay away from unless...i take a day off...take medication to allow me to sit patiently and wait...and to repeat myself over and over...i see the accountant fights fire with fire...he has employed a person to deal with them at the same level....eeeiish...you know what they say if you cant beat them join them...sometimes bbeee has its advantages.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi

Ahhh yet more evidence of the failing process meant to assist companies, a forced registration leads to such hassles. Murdock, I have accountants coming to me all the time with these sorts of queries, and its actually quite a simple task to have the matter rectified, its the processes and authorisations that are the problem and as for the collections agency.... They don't like hearing my name any more :-)

Much like your accountant , we make use of contacts inside their offices and we make them work there. If you would like to find out more about out "CREATING UNDERSTANDING" campaign, you can have a look at our profile or have a read in the General Business Forum under the heading Workman's Compensation - IS IT WORKING FOR YOU!!!

I really hope your accountant manages to have this resolved for you. Have a fabulous day.

Charmaine