The constitution of South Africa I have heard id under threat!

Living in England i still read the citizen newspaper and follow South African new, i was shocked to come across news about ANC officials bleating on about Land Re-distribution and how land will be taken by force, these officials also blatantly stated that if it is unconstitutional to take the land by force (which it is!!) that the ANC will just change the constitution till it is acceptable!

Am i totally going out of my mind here?? the Constitution is not a Political Tool to be used satisfy political gain! It outlines ideals that every Law abiding citizen of the Republic of South Africa (Minority and Majority) should live by, it was drawn up and agreed by all Party's (Minority and Majority) and, in my opinion should be cast in stone, its not cast in stone so any changes would have to be agreed by all parties (Majority and Minority)!

Unfortunately the ideals of Nelson Mandella of one nation united left with him when he stepped down and retired from office, his predecessors' clearly do not share the same ideals! If the ANC continues and manages to change the constitution to suit their political gain then GOD HELP SOUTH AFRICA and GOD HELP DEMOCRACY