Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dubula ibhunu --- (Shoot the Boer) A Nation in Trouble

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I want the Gollywog put back into Noddy because I read Noddy when I was 5 and it is part of my heritage! We should all draw the Gollywog in our kids's Noddy books out of defiance for the discriminatory ban on the poor little guy.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (24-Sep-11)

Thanks
    There's nothing in place to ensure the song isn't sung, as far as I can see. The song will be sung out in defiance simply because there isn't any form of punishment that will occur. I highly doubt that everyone who has spoken out against the ban are really as thick as they're pretending. Either the leadership has moved progressively more backward in its mindset as the years have passed, or I've been a lot more aware of current affairs than I used to be.
    All I can say for certain is this:
    We are fighting ghosts. For whatever reason, our government has spooked itself into believing it needs to defend itself against an apparently non-existent threat. Policies have suddenly become race-related where they don't need to or shouldn't be.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Maybe they can't give up on harking about the past because what they're doing today doesn't look nearly as shiny.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Update:
    An Australian court has ruled that articles on fair skinned Aboriginals contravened their Racial Discrimination Act.
    The articles, which were published in 2009, were headlined "It's so hip to be black'' and "White fellas in the black''.

Federal Court Justice Mordy Bromberg found that fair-skinned Aboriginal people were reasonably likely to have been "offended, insulted, humiliated or intimidated by the imputations conveyed'' in two articles written by Mr Bolt.

This case is of relevance to South Africa's consideration of the Malema "Kill the Boer" court saga, in that the court was faced with the same test of the "likelihood" of harm accruing to human beings.

Our Judge Lamont appears to be vindicated.
    Let us have the conversation!
    Blog: http://coginito.blogspot.com Cognito ergo sum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisNG53 View Post
    Update:
    An Australian court has ruled that articles on fair skinned Aboriginals contravened their Racial Discrimination Act.
    The articles, which were published in 2009, were headlined "It's so hip to be black'' and "White fellas in the black''.

Federal Court Justice Mordy Bromberg found that fair-skinned Aboriginal people were reasonably likely to have been "offended, insulted, humiliated or intimidated by the imputations conveyed'' in two articles written by Mr Bolt.
    so it is racist to call a "black" person white?

this is the best thing I've read in ages....

you see the problem with these black people ruling the country is that THEY WANT TO BE WHITE,

they usurped the WHITE POLITICAL FORUM for themselves,

they are still using the SAME PARLIAMENT,

they are dressing like WHITE MEN,

they are THINKING like WHITE POLITICIANS................

they WANTED TO HAVE WHAT THE WHITE MAN always had,

now that they HAVE IT,

they find it DIFFICULT to control....

yet the IMAGE OF "BEING A BETTER WHITE MAN" is still there.
    “Curiousity is the discovery of satan, the devil was hidden and far, now he stares everyone in the face.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson There is evil! It's actual, like cement... I can't believe it. I can't stand it. Evil is not a view... it's an ingredient in us. In the world. Poured over us, filtering into our bodies, minds, hearts, into the pavement itself.

Thanks
    Black people were once one before colonization, so if you fought with SWAPO you fought a brother or a sister to a black in South Africa and so the fight is not only on political ground but also on the grounds of race and concerning colonization the fact that it happened it will have negative effect, because people will never keep quite while they look like refugees in their own land.

What we should be talking about how to avoid such fights before they actually even take place because I agree with the person who says ANC somehow is defiant against the law, but duck under it when it suits them (It is the strategy they use at present to retain their land which was taken by force), and concerning that my friends only God knows whats these people are going to do next to retain their land; I fear sometimes that they can do exactly like Zimbabwe.

Lastly one day if not soon these born free generation will look into the history and see what white people have done to Africa and will be wiser than the current black people and curve their own path which is characterized by black parliament, judiciary...etc in the making, and they will realize that the land is taken through war just like it was taken from their fathers, and where will be the future of white people in Africa in general?

We need to work together to reverse the effect of apartheid in time and the white people should be the one's who drive that change

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That's an interesting outlook, dix.

Thanks
    This shows how long I have been absent from The Forum. Your piece is well written. History tends to repeat itself. The Afrikaners were very anti the British and rightly so because of the concentration camps where thousands of their women and children died. As an English speaking South African I was subjected to a barrage reminding me of what we English did to their women and children.
    The question that we need to ask of everyone is do they truly forgive others. If they keep on dragging it up all I can say is that they have not forgiven.
    The present scenario will not change until there is a change of government which I doubt will not happen for many years to come.

Thanks
    Who brought the wheel to Africa?

What will replace the wheel when the potholes become craters & the craters become sinkholes?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There are thousands of hectares of open land, yet these open spaces have not had any claims against to repatriate, mmm interesting.
    It's all about greed, the only land they are interested in is the land that has been developed and is producing.
    Far easier to take a working farm, than a a piece of wild land and making it a farm.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast