Thread: How Should I Monetize This Page?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

How Should I Monetize This Page?

TFSA members,

I have a site that attracts a great deal of traffic that targets work from home opportunity seekers. I personally refrain from promoting online money making opportunities because of the deceptive nature of that industry and the fact that a large percentage of people who attempt to make money online will never make a dime. My conscience will not allow me to channel people who are usually desperate into a direction that will most likely see them lose money instead of making money.

I do however promote a popular freelancing platform because I personally used that platform with much success. The problem is that I have sent over 1000 people to that platform last month and only one person signed up. The commission for a sign-up is really really low but I thought more people will be interested but I was wrong. The good thing is that I do earn a reasonable Adsense income from that page.

It seems that people are more inclined toward the one-click profit systems that stimulate desire for the good life and they are put off by legitimate opportunities were they actually have to work for their money.

Any advice on how to monetize this traffic stream optimally will be appreciated?
    Last edited by Dave A; 04-Sep-11 at 08:26 AM.