Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Attitude problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Attitude problem

Do people with a bad attitude think they have an attitude problem?

Suspended
    Thanks
    why you picking on me on a friday dave?

ITS WEEKEND BABY...got so much to look froward to this weekend...machines are working in my workshop so i can make things...fellas are going fishing...this weekend is just gona be tooo short...i need about a 6 month weekend so i can catch up...

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (02-Sep-11)

Thanks
    What is worse the bad attitude or the sickly sweet attitude. I get the urge to throttle the sickly sweet people I meet.
    I must then have an attitude problem.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Suspended
    Thanks
    my understanding is manners are taught to you when growing up...something missing in a lot of households...starts at the kitchen table...not a place where many families spend their time eating...shovel grub in front of tv seems to be the norm (generalising)

attitude is more like a chip on your shoulder feel like you been hard done by and the world owes you...like your parents bringing you into this world.

respect is something earned over a period of time...sometimes bullies mistakenly think they have respect instead they have fear and like the saying goes live by the gun die by the gun...a person who is a bully would be left standing when the kak hits the fan...a person who has earned respect would have people die for him...

gladiator a good example...that fool who stabbed him while going up in the lift had an attitude problem and was a bully.

i have been told i have an atitude problem...thats why i was ragging dave...i have also been told i am a pesimist and a lot of other things...i am working on it...i do believe people can change if steered in the right direction.

Thanks
    Does the plumbers taps leak? the cobblers kids shoes have holes in? of course they don't know they have BA
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Email problem
    Thanks
    Dave I've noticed that people who have a bad attitude, usually play it off on, "I don't have a bad attitude, I just don't take crap from anyone".

It's like asking, "Do insane people know they're insane?" I firmly believe, a bad attitude is a bad attitude. There are things that everyone knows, which is common sense and general good manners.

Like greeting someone, even if you mad at them. I believe no matter how mad you are, it's common decency to greet someone.

Always say thank you, & mean it. Certain people think things are owed to them. ( I refer to my post on that friend wanting work issue ).

Respect the elderly. This one goes without saying.

Now some people think they're above this, hence the bad attitude.

So in a nutshell, people with bad attitudes generally think they're "standing up for themselves".

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I am fully aware of my attitude towards others. But that said it boils down to circumstance. If a person reflects a bad attitude towards me I will do the same, a person reflects a good attitude towards me I will do the same.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    If a person reflects a bad attitude towards me I will do the same, a person reflects a good attitude towards me I will do the same.
    So if you meet yourself, which attitude is it gonna be?
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

10. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (03-Sep-11)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    So if you meet yourself, which attitude is it gonna be?
    I am actually a very easygoing person so if I am to met myself it would be without incident.

Do insane people know they're insane
    Normally yes "because you get treatment" lots of pills and people starring at you while you pay them R650 an hour... And then they will ask questions and stuff. According to them "I am a few cards short of a full deck."

My question is: What is "normal" anyway?
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    My boss could be considered to have an 'attitude'. He tends to ramble on about topics and changes the topic before anyone has offered a response, if he is interupted then the "interuptee" is told they are rude. However, had this person not interupted, the debate would have included only the bosses opinion. Is this typical of many persons holding positions of leadership, generally considering that they have the correct answers and that subordinates are not as informed or knowlegable and therefore not capable of offering an alternative point of view?

I always insist on treating the CEO with the same attitude as I would the Gardener, simply because both have a valid point of view. Is it disrespectful to consider people as complete equals whether they are a CEO or a Mechanic?
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast