Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Attitude problem

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinb View Post
    @ tec ........ reading into your posts from the other thread and this one - that you have had a bit of a "run" in with either an empoyer or someone and you "lost" it ........... thereby the aggression from "your personal experience". I think you are the one that needs to "control" it boet !! I'm sure as you get older the control will happen more naturally and you will perhaps see things in a different light !

My wife in her business has come across a lot of people ... perhaps like you, perhaps not, who think that the world "owes" them - unfortunately all of them are the same ..... they get no-where - they dont get past the first interview stage - sometimes they dont even get to the first interview !
    Didn't I apologise for the previous post? It was in writing formal and I took it to heart. But if that is not good enough for you then there is not much more I can do. I find that you and adrianh continue to attack me on almost every post now. I can only imagine that your intend is to make me so negative that I leave thus you being the victor.

I really didn't want to post something like this, that said the attacks I had to date justifies me asking you; Do you have a problem with me? Maybe you are too big a man to not accept apologies?

Clearly you wish to continue this behaviour but it would be an reflection on you. I believe it was adrianh "when I considered him to be a friend" he told me once; (If you walk past a barking dog it says everything about the dog and nothing about the person) It is not the exact sentence but it will do.

I am sorry but these attacks will not do.

However that said I will give you your victory.

I just wonder who is next?

enjoy
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Our self-esteem is sometimes our own downfall. We may think that people perceive us or judge us in a certain way, when in reality we may not even be noticed at all. A poor self image or over confidence may have the same negative outcomes.

This reminds me of the joke about the rep who had a flat tyre way out in the boendoe. He realised that he did not have a jack or tools to change the tyre. As it was late at night, the chances of someone passing was remote.

He saw a light in the distance and decided that it must be a farm and he should go there to ask the farmer for help. On the way there he said to himself that farmers go to bed early. So this farmer will not be very happy to be woken in the middle of the night. He may also be mistaken for a burglar and may get shot at.

As these thoughts milled in his head, the problem got bigger and the farmer got meaner. So by the time the rep eventually reached the farmhouse, he was very worked up and nervous, but knocked on the door never the less.

As the farmer opened the door, he let go and shouted;" You can take your #@&! jack and your &%#$@ whell spanner and shove it up your @#$!& !!!!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I get where you coming from Blurock, but most of the attacks are on black and white and not in my head.

Love the joke

Enjoy sir.
    peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    lol @ Blurock.
    @ tec .......... no one is "attacking" you - grow up !

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No need, you made up your mind, as did I. Talk about growing up, humility is also one of life's lessons. Sometimes being humble is a good way to go.

Enjoy the forum Kevinb there are good people here.
    peace is a state of mind

6. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (22-Sep-11)

Suspended
    Thanks
    thanks tec

Thanks
    I think, they're completely aware about it, but they think it's too late for them to change or they just wanted to stay like a-holes forever..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456