Thread: South African Travel/Tourism

Email problem
    Thanks

South African Travel/Tourism

Hi there

I am currently in the process of setting up a travel tourism business. I have done a vast amount of reseach in this field, and have come accross many difficult challanges in set up this process. However, i am all the more optomisic in this adventure.

My business has certain qualities which i wish not to mention on here, due to the wide amount of readers.

That being said, if anyone could assist me is a few minor details on the question I am about to ask, I would greatly appreciate it!

HOW and WHERE do I advertise my business in the field?

Thank you
    Dean

Thanks
    Hi Dean

I would advice that you also consider advertising on search engines. With more and more people on the internet today, it would be advantageous to you to make use of Search Engine Optimization as well as Google Adwords in order to build an online reputation. This will make sure that you are available to potential customers when they are searching for your services.

There has been a huge tourism boom in the tourism industry after the 2010 world cup and you should take advantage of that. With the new tourism developments and the new Johannesburg and Cape Town and Durban hotels, your travel and tourism business should do well.

Thanks
    I have never been to south Africa but want to travel at least one time

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by karina1 View Post
    I have never been to south Africa but want to travel at least one time
    karina1 .... you should try to come to South Africa as soon as possible - it is a magic country and you will probably come back many times

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    South Africa is not quite as hot as Sandland and you will enjoy the diversity of people and the scenery. I agree, you will be back many times!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    I think you should start your marketing from email marketing. Many of my clients get from this in their initial stage. By this you will get direct contacts to users. If you want any kind of help i am available in skype at vivekc84.

Thanks

Suspended
    Thanks
    What are the most important things to know about South Africa when travelling there?

Suspended
    Thanks
    The weather

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Wink a World in one country

Quote Originally Posted by prock1956@fleckens.hu View Post
    What are the most important things to know about South Africa when travelling there?
    As in all countries, one has to be "street wise" and avoid potentially dangerous places. Get more information from your tour guide/hotel/B&B host about safe areas and areas to avoid. South Africa is a great tourist country with wonderful, diverse scenery from mountains to plains, from beach to bush and from rainforest to desert. There is an abundance of wildlife in our world renowned parks and no, the lions and elephants do not roam our streets.

The people of South Africa are really a rainbow nation and include many different cultures and beliefs. We have 11 official languages and we represent a mixture of African, European, and Eastern roots which results in a mixture of traditional and fusion foods to tantalise any taste bud. Our brandies and wines are the best in the world and has won many accolades and rewards.

From the old world charm and history of Cape Town and surrounds to the modern buzz of Johannesburg to the African city of Durban, there is something for everyone. Come and enjoy and be prepared to be amazed. This is a whole world in one country! It may be far and tiring to get here, but the favourable exchange rate makes it relatively cheap for the overseas traveller, especially from the Americas and Europe. Allow enough time to travel within South Africa so that you can take in all the splendour that this country can offer.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...