tomorow morning i will be waking up to a nice hot shower...i know some of you are gona say well i do that every morning...well it hasnt happened for almost a year now that my power has been off...i paid my account 2 weeks ago and i have been waiting patiently for 2 weeks now while the strike has been going on to get my power switched back on...they finally opened today and i was told it would be done today...but when i got home my excitement was short lived because there was still no power...and i know it really makes no diffrence because whats another day...but hey to hell with it...i am tired of washing in a bucket...i am tired of waking up every morning collecting water...boiling it them standing in the shower cubicle washing out of a bucket...i am tired of carrying big batteries to various location to be recharged...i am tired of plain bread with my breakfast...i want toast...i can now reactive my security system alarms etc...dont have to change gate batteires every week etc etc etc ...anyway i sat down calmly and contacted the metro and reported a fault...they arrived an hour ago and fixed the fault...fitted a new fuse...the reconnect people have still not arrived...at least tonight i am have my light on in my office so i can see the keyboard so you might notice fewer mistakes.

i am taking the day off tomorow take a long hot shower...make breakfast with toast...boil the kettle for coffee..then go put all my battery operated equipment on charge...play in my workshop with all my machines which have been standing for all this time...cend all my wood through the thicknesser...run the compressor and all the aircons...and just generally enjoy all the perks of having the power back on

i am gona make a few changes in my life over the next few months...i can start my getting fit again becaus ei can now shower when i get home...and now that i no longer need to live out of a cooler box any longe ri can go get some food and put it in the fridge so i can start eating healthy food again...packing lunches etc etc...

lifes is gona be great

by the way my wife said we are having noofys with the lights on tonight...because we can...another good reason to take tomorow off i might not get that must sleep tonight