Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better than Pulp Fiction

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Better than Pulp Fiction

I reckon this is could be better than Pulp Fiction; perhaps even The Godfather trilogy.

http://mg.co.za/article/2011-08-26-l...ns-to-tar-zuma

Considering the recent blaps made in media reports of Desmond Tutu's "white tax" speech, my faith in SA journalism is still a little shaky, and perhaps the article needs to be taken with a pinch of salt. But there can be little doubt that there are dark things scurrying around the corridors of power within the ANC right now.

When Juju was screened on prime time TV saying "Let's not just look at my financial affairs - let's look at everybody's financial affairs", I thought that would be it - he'd opened Pandora's Box.

And talking of boxes - I see a few have gone missing.

I reckon get out the popcorn - this is going to be one hell of a movie.

Thanks
    I'm not holding my breath on this one (or buying popcorn), the arms deal movie was the last one I was looking forward to but it was a disappointment and is still missing the last few scenes.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    One scenario that would be very pleasing is if the ANC were to split in two: those for and those against Malema. Even more pleasing would be if it is an even split. That would make the next election interesting, to say the least.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So we would then be able to say that half of the split are not too bright aswell as 50% of the split are not to bright either. Now - are we talking about 1/2 50% or 100%....maths...should have paid more attention in matric!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Now the hearing will be moved to secret location from EWN
    The irony of this plus Cosatu calling for discipline make for a movie with lots of convoluted plots.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    And the secret venue is the board room next door??
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Suspended
    Thanks
    while the big chiefs fly around the world...winnie looking for some publicity...standing by juju...but not forgetting she is an old womens league vet (votes)...malema the youth league (votes)...that leaves cosatu who are also complaining about the top brass (more votes lost)... that leaves the old mk comrades i dont know about 50/50 and madela who i think is pretty much all they have left...once he passes on they dont have much support left.

i would say the top fellas who used the same people who are now turning on them ..it looks like the gravy train is gona move to a new station with a different station master....and boy are we in the crapper...or are we...could there be a civil war looming...like all other african countries?

could it be that the maybe one family is getting more gravy than the other...so now thereis in house fighting...or should we just put this dicussion out ot tender...

the other thing to look at is maybe the gravy train no longer carries the unemployed poor people they have realised that the gravy comes from the middle class and rich...so they have dumped all the poor and unemployed who they they used t get into powerand thought they no longer needed...so now juju has realised this and is riding the same wave they did to get there by getting the young unemployed...womens league...and poor to get him into power...he just needs madibas backing and juma would just be a chapter in the history books.

not being a political analyst nor an educated degreed person...this is how i see the event unfolding...am i living in coco land or is this how others see it?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I think one of the issues here is that the ANC let COSATU be too strong in their thinking over labour issues in return for votes, and in the process have alienated the unemployed. Juju, has seen the opportunity to get real support for himself, by rallying this group, who are probably 10 or 11 million people - if we believe the unemployed figure of 23% - of 50 million. This is a huge strong support base, who are uneducated and do not understand fiscal policies, and have no common sense to understand the lying rhetoric dribble come out of the mouths of the ANCYL, and in so doing think that they will get employed by following the dribble.

The outcome of this disciplinary hearing will make the future of RSA. If Juju disciplined and has to resign as an ANC card carrier, which will ensure that he is out of ANC politics, then RSA has a chance to recover from the mess, however if he is acquitted, then we will most likely see JuJu as president in the not to distant future, and believe me start packing as staying behind we will be lambs going to slaughter. It will remind us of Germany during the late years of 1939 - prosecution as part of the political agenda to get total control.

I am very concerned.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Suspended
    Thanks
    what i also see...is no change in the way the blacks live according to whites...i do however agree with ju ju on the mining rights...i dont see why a small minority control the whole country and as i understand it the chinese are buying out the mines faster we are even noticing...some mines are apparently 60% chinese owned already...as i said please feel free to correct me as i am not in the know just sitting watching the news being lead by the media.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.