how do i stop getting spam from this email address

legal@ssda.co.za

what i would love to know is how they got my email address to start with...they also seem to have my celphone numbe rand harrass me day and night with sms junk.

to put you in the picture it is for an outstanding amount of R200 for virgin mobile...my contract ended in july 2 years ago...but because i didnt give them 1 months notice they have now blacklisted me for R200 by the way the account was running a debit order...my question to them was why they didnt run the last debit order if it was in my contract...because it wasnt my contract ended in july...they just tried to nail me for the extra money and now have these vultures after me.

as i mentioned to them in a telephone conversasion i have no intention in this lifetime of paying it...they have racked up a bill of over R500 which they are threatening me with which i advised them they can take me to court over because as we have discussed oon this forum they cannot claim more than double the amount of the intitial debt.

i also indicated to then that my losses run into thousands...for the 3 months which i had no signal because they messed up my port from mtn to virgin with no compensasion...all these issues where run on wendy knowlers consumer watch program a couple of years ago...they apologised but no compensaion whats so ever and on top of it all they billed me for the 3 months i had no signal

they didnt run my debit order for almost a year...when i tried to sort it out with their accounts department i was told it would be sorted out...yet it took them almost a year to finalise it...on january the first they took the whole amount outstanding in one debit order and which caused masive problems with my acocunt..i was told they would let me know when they had sorted it out the glitch in their account system...so i could transfer the money from account where i had kept the money to pay the amount outstanding...instead i was away and by the time i got back to work and checked my account it had already done the damage.

the thing that really blows my mind is that they can blacklist me even though there is a dispute ovet these issue...where is the consumer protection from these crimminals.

oooooohoooh scary email

E-MAIL NOTICE AND CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message is intended only for the recipient MR murdock and contains information which may be of a sensitive and confidential nature and/or may be legally privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not read this message or in any way use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message or from any attachments that were sent with this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please phone our client relations department at 087 825 0600 and de-register your e-mail address to ensure that you do not receive any further communication from Shapiro Shaik Defries & Associates in this regard and then please delete this e-mail message forthwith. Unauthorized reading, disclosure and/or use of information contained in this e-mail may result in civil and criminal liability and subsequent prosecution. The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing purposes without the prior consent of Shapiro Shaik Defries & Associates . Neither the sender of the e-mail, nor Shapiro Shaik Defries & Associates shall be liable to any party for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profit, interruption of business or loss of information, data or software or otherwise, as a result of the sending of this e-mail message. The provisions of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 25 of 2002 apply to this e-mail notice and make it legally enforceable and binding on the recipient/addressee

i would if they are they any relation to shabir shaik