i dont think you can call them incompetant...there must be a better name for goverment instutions...could be why they dont fall under the consumer protection act.

the call centre has a voice recording that tells you that they are experiencing high call volumes this is normal for any goverment organisation..if you call them in 5 years time the recording will still be playing.

the website doesnt function 1st time...if you keep trying you find that you move one step further ever 5 hours or so...it either comes up with error code or not assosiated with this enterprise.

the money is finally reflecting on my account so now we can try move a step forward...i am told by other people that this process could take a couple of weeks...because the whoever designed the website must have done it on a small budget...you move one step ever 5 hours or so...5 hours ago i started the restoration process i have managed to get past the enterprise name and number...now i am stuck on enterprise representitive...when i tried to get past step one it kept kicking me out...tonight i manage to get thru that step but it will not let me past company rep...so i will try again tomorrow morning and see if i can get another step forward...if anyone has doner this before and knows a quick way to do it please assist ...becuas ei dont have the patients to do this and i could break mny pc before i finalise it...and then i will loose out on my contract...and yes i have taken my medication so i will be able to stay calm for about another hour or so