Zuma is saying he want to get personally involved in creating jobs for the people. But in reality government are just saying the same thing over and over knowing nothing will change. As the gap between the rich and the poor increases, shouldn’t we ask, is any human worth a salary of a million plus?
Is business or the capitalist system to blame for mans greed?
I have been a business owner most of my adult life. I never saw myself as a businessman. To me it was about the product if your product or service was good it should sell. Unfortunately if someone put enough money behind a bad product it will also sell and in many cases it will continue to sell.
Is there a way of creating jobs? Can we create new sustainable business industries? Is there a way of stopping corruption?
Yes there is but the business communities don’t want it.
My friend and I spend years developing a business system that would help reducing the gap between the rich and the poor but when shown to the business community they hated it claiming such a system would eat it to their profits. If you train someone a skill that skill is useless if that someone can’t use it to support himself. If someone cant find employment after his skills training then his only other option would be self employment, self employment requires capital, capital that most of them don’t have. Our system was designed to help such people. Unfortunately the business community doesn’t see it that way; to them that unemployed person is just someone that could takes money away from them. We can’t expect the crime rate to go down if we have so many unemployed with no hope for their future.