Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About job creation.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    HOW MUCH???????????

Thanks
    We developed this system as a job creation tool not something to enrich ourselves. When the system was finished we contacted businesses those that struggled loved it others hated it. We had no idea how to get something this big of the ground. We wanted to get government involved but couldn’t get access to the right people. I think if they used the system it would have been easy to get of the ground. We wanted this to be free or cost as little as possible so that everyone could afford it. If anyone think this system has a place in the market contact me. For starters this system will work perfectly for government departments wanting to prevent corruption. We can give a presentation of all the capabilities the system has its got everything built in it from secure tendering to selective business contacting.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As far as I know tenders have to be advertised, so everyone has an equal chance. Tenders should be awarded on merit, with consideration of price, service, quality etc. In our world we unfortunately have to also deal with BEE in all its forms and the corruption of Govt appointed officials. However, if you have a good product and a clean record, you should be able to land a tender somewhere, in spite of the corruption.

If you are not in the tender market and just manufacturing a product used by a specific industry, take a good look at your business model and see whether you are doing the right things right.

Are you a me-too business competing against all the riffraff aiming for the same pie, or have you differentiated your product and service? Are you marketing your product and selling your business? How many of your potential customers know that you exist? Have you or your representative met with your (potential) clients or are you just hoping for that magical order to fall into your lap?

Manufacturing is not easy. It has a whole lot of different disciplines from selling. Unfortunately you have to be able to do both to survive. If you can not do it on your own, get assistance. Just do not think that employing a rep would be the answer. You need someone who has a passion for the business. You have to be part of the marketing and selling process as you are the "face of the business" and can address the technical issues while someone else do the soft skills.

I hope that this can be of help, because schemes and conspiracies do not sell products in the long run.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.