I provide remote desktop support for Pastel Accounting, and I have developed a client base across the country.

I have now decided to provide Pastel-related webinars as part of my offering. Some webinars will have a marketing slant, with demonstrations of certain add-on Pastel modules, and they will be free-to-join. Other webinars will be of a training nature, focusing on specific areas of Pastel, and they will require a registration fee from attendees.

However, before I launch my first "proper" webinar, I would like to practice and refine the process with a few guinea pigs (no charge of course).

I plan to use Pastel's new Project Tracking module as the topic of the webinar, and I don't expect it to take longer than 30 minutes or so. The webinar software that I will be using does not have VOIP, so I will be talking via Skype, so the attendees will need to have Skype and join me as a Skype contact.

I have place for 10 attendees. If you are willing to be one of my guinea pigs, please email me at neville@accountingsoftwaresupport.co.za. I will decide on the date and time of the webinar once I have assessed the response to this message, and I will communicate to all respondents via email.