Thread: Boost Productivity with Hosted Exchange Email Plans

Email problem
    Thanks

Thumbs up Boost Productivity with Hosted Exchange Email Plans

Hi South Africa people. As this is a technology thread I want to share hosted solutions offer by Syncmymail services which can bring business class hosted email to your organization. To stay competitive in modern business world you do need advanced tools provided by Microsoft exchange.
    Syncmymail offers many other advanced business software for like-minded people such as hosted Microsoft Exchange, hosted Microsoft SharePoint and hosted Microsoft dynamics CRM 4.0.

Exchange 2010 has wide range of features including comprehensive support of synchronization with your mobile, ipad, iphone and apple mac. It provides freedom to securely access your inbox through OWA from virtually any platform, web browser, or mobile device.

I hope I made this helpful to make you understand how you can apply this in your business.

Have a nice day

Thanks
    Is this using the same MS Exchange Online cloud which has been having some troubles of late?

http://thoughtsofanidlemind.wordpres...-2010-sp1-ru4/
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

Email problem
    Thanks
    No. Not a single trouble at all. The team of syncmymail is expertize of its area. You can drop your queries at their contact form or i will send you email address to drop your query direct.

Thanks
    Thanks, will look into that as well. We've got a slightly unique setup ourselves as our emails generally contain large attachments. We work with vector & raster files a lot, even video at times, so a file can be anything from a few 100 k to a gig or more. Generally we tend to use either ftp or a web-based document management system for these things. As sample a single project I've worked on since March has my email folder(s) for that project in the size of 570MB (about 2000 messages) and the FTP is already running at 21GB (10000 files), this is just one project of about 100 current. Our projects usually run between at least 2 of our international branches, but also to several other external consultants (who can be anywhere in the world). The project above has some in the middle east, some in US, some in Europe, some here ... basically a smattering over several time-zones.

We used to have our own server (email & ftp) housed at our ISP, but have since gone and installed a much faster fibre-optic line and now have it right here in office. We're actually looking for a much more comprehensive document management system. The most comprehensive we've yet found was Aconex, but we just find their web-interface way too cumbersome. Have also been looking at Zimbra, but have yet to test its capabilities on large files (both size and quantity). Does Exchange even have document collaboration (I don't mean just something like a drop-box idea)? Sorry the last time I used Exchange at all was in 2005 - can remember stuff like shared email/contact/calendar folders and so, but not collaboration files.
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

5. Thanks given for this post:

jmack268 (23-Jul-11)