Thread: Easy money!

Thanks

Easy money!

Listen up, what i am about to tell you has been tested already, and it works. it obviously works if you read the whole entry, and i don't like to repeat myself, but this is for my country, especially those high school graduates that need to make money. i am talking to the white and colored and black people that just left high school and have no way to get a job - you can! i promise you you can! first of all, do you want your parents worrying about you and saving like crazy for your future, or, do you want a job so you can pay them rent and move out sooner? hey?

So, if you want to make money, you need to supply something to someone else for cash. what do you have? don't sell your bicycle, that is stupid. you need to get an 'order.' to get an order you need a 'supplier.' to make money you need to cut corners between supply to you and from you. this means you need to make money when you buy and sell the stuff, buy for less than you sell, obviously. but what?

If you were to look at the internet, you will find with a simple google search a place that shows what we import. you need to supply this locally, and you can! if you find someone within the borders that can sell it to you for 'cheap,' and you got your transporting or logistics worked out, basically, you look for a price list from a factory. after you get the price list, you take into account how much it costs to transport it to the place that you want to sell it to, like a few tins of beans to the pick and pay, yes? so, you find the list saying that the beans come to two hundred rand from the factory, then you find pick and pay's prices. then you work out how much of a profit you can make by beating their suppliers prices - the middlemen take a lot of commission, and are greedy, so there is plenty of room to work with.

Now, you must contact pick and pay, or, your 'prey' or 'customer' and tell them your prices for how much. ask to speak not to the boss but rather someone that handles things buying goods, okay? then, you need to sell them your product. but, you need to work out two more things, logistics or transportation, and storage. after you calculate all the costs, you have a personal markup and then you come out with s price for your goods.

So, [minus] price list from factory, [plus] price list from customer, [minus] logistics, [minus] storage. this gives you money out. if you know what i am talking about, great, go for it! if you don't ask your parents for help when they have time. you could basically need no capital if you time it correctly! if you were to get the money for your order in before you supply them, then you can become like something that doesn't need to be there collecting money, like a parasite! yes man!

Also, if you pool your resources with your peers, you could do a lot more. all you need is a cell phone with internet access and a phone book and a pad of paper and pen, and some airtime. don't be afraid to take the chance of getting a price list, don't be afriad to try to enquire how much they will buy your product for, and after that... hey, money is your incentive! yes man!
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yep but unfortunately suppliers want cash before supply, and when you deal with the corporates they want a minimum of 30 days. So if you do not have a very healthy bank balance, I am afraid you have to start buying bulk sweet bags and breaking them down into tiny bags.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    Yep but unfortunately suppliers want cash before supply, and when you deal with the corporates they want a minimum of 30 days. So if you do not have a very healthy bank balance, I am afraid you have to start buying bulk sweet bags and breaking them down into tiny bags.
    It's a start, isn't it?
    !! Going to my destruction !!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Nortje View Post
    Listen up, what i am about to tell you has been tested already, and it works. it obviously works if you read the whole entry, and i don't like to repeat myself, but this is for my country, especially those high school graduates that need to make money. i am talking to the white and colored and black people that just left high school and have no way to get a job - you can! i promise you you can! first of all, do you want your parents worrying about you and saving like crazy for your future, or, do you want a job so you can pay them rent and move out sooner? hey?

So, if you want to make money, you need to supply something to someone else for cash. what do you have? don't sell your bicycle, that is stupid. you need to get an 'order.' to get an order you need a 'supplier.' to make money you need to cut corners between supply to you and from you. this means you need to make money when you buy and sell the stuff, buy for less than you sell, obviously. but what?

If you were to look at the internet, you will find with a simple google search a place that shows what we import. you need to supply this locally, and you can! if you find someone within the borders that can sell it to you for 'cheap,' and you got your transporting or logistics worked out, basically, you look for a price list from a factory. after you get the price list, you take into account how much it costs to transport it to the place that you want to sell it to, like a few tins of beans to the pick and pay, yes? so, you find the list saying that the beans come to two hundred rand from the factory, then you find pick and pay's prices. then you work out how much of a profit you can make by beating their suppliers prices - the middlemen take a lot of commission, and are greedy, so there is plenty of room to work with.

Now, you must contact pick and pay, or, your 'prey' or 'customer' and tell them your prices for how much. ask to speak not to the boss but rather someone that handles things buying goods, okay? then, you need to sell them your product. but, you need to work out two more things, logistics or transportation, and storage. after you calculate all the costs, you have a personal markup and then you come out with s price for your goods.

So, [minus] price list from factory, [plus] price list from customer, [minus] logistics, [minus] storage. this gives you money out. if you know what i am talking about, great, go for it! if you don't ask your parents for help when they have time. you could basically need no capital if you time it correctly! if you were to get the money for your order in before you supply them, then you can become like something that doesn't need to be there collecting money, like a parasite! yes man!

Also, if you pool your resources with your peers, you could do a lot more. all you need is a cell phone with internet access and a phone book and a pad of paper and pen, and some airtime. don't be afraid to take the chance of getting a price list, don't be afriad to try to enquire how much they will buy your product for, and after that... hey, money is your incentive! yes man!

How much easy money have you made? Tell us about your vast wealth and riches!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    As one gets older and "wiser", it's so easy to be cynical and suggest the OP as naïve and simplistic. But -

It's a start, isn't it?
    You know what? I like that attitude.

don't be afraid to take the chance of getting a price list, don't be afriad to try to enquire how much they will buy your product for
    And I like that attitude too

Brett, your principle is right, but as many of us here can testify, getting to the point of making the "easy money" normally takes a heck of a lot of hard work.

What's that saying you hear from successful muso's so often - "I've worked damn hard for years and years to become an overnight success!"

Don't let that stop you though. Ultimately it's the hard work that gets you the shot at success. Far better chance of it happening that way than sitting around waiting for it all to be handed to you on a plate

6. Thanks given for this post:

Brett Nortje (06-Jan-15)