Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oorwinningsplan.co.za

Thanks

oorwinningsplan.co.za

Your Income Seems So ...

You pay a one time registration fee of R853.00 and beyond the monthly premium of R319.00 (R500.00) of your SDL remuneration.

Unique of the CSL network marketing concept, is that you do not have to buy products! You have no monthly you must place orders and "sales targets" that you must take to qualify for compensation. You only marketed a membership benefit!

Just it!

No orders, no targets, no sales, no products, no points system, no additional costs, no people who call and pressure on your farm, no people that you should call and pressure on farm, no meetings you must attend, no clicks that you must belong, no bling-bling, no excuses why you did not commission gets, no downline payments that bounce, no refunds on downline cancellations, no admin, no competition, no dog-eat-dog and ensure no catfights ... !

So you get your registration fees almost double back to the first four people under your subscription.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anina View Post
    ........No orders, no targets, no sales, no products, no points system,..........So you get your registration fees almost double back to the first four people under your subscription.
    So it's a pyramid scheme......

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (30-Dec-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    So it's a pyramid scheme......
    Good evening Andy,

I'll have to look to you guys for guidance on multi level marketing. A foreign concept to me! I try to follow these threads with great interest though!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Man I can't make sense of the jargon and the grammar.

I are hav no idea what you is talking about from da SDL and dem CSL. Is you from China dat da komputar make such bad translate?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    The owner/author of the website Salmon Vermaak seems to be a prolific wheeler dealer. I found numerous unrelated websites that belong to him that offer all sorts of strange courses and stuff. I wonder what Noseweek will make of this guy?

Thanks
    MORNING

The Pyramid blunder

When you have a network concept to other proposal it is unfortunately one of the first things you hear "Man, this looks to me like a pyramid scheme".

The above is an understandable reaction arising from the scams that are regularly reported in the news. Devious ways of making money is the order of the day and it is imperative to shrewd and sober look at a model before you become involved in any way.

People are very ignorant about the legal aspects relating to pyramid schemes and lose precious opportunities through their skeptical approach to multi-level networks.

I think that the Pyramid mistake one of the reasons why so many people still remain poor despite the opportunity to become part of extremely random multi level marketing models.

Here are the differences between a Pyramid Scheme and SDL's multi-level network:

The law mentions several issues that network marketing is legal. The three most important ones are as follows:
    1. business must have a product or a service at a fair price.
    2. network must have a limit in quantity levels to prevent the first person to more than that to him / her to earn join. It should be an equal-opportunity business.
    3. network may not only generate revenue through registration fees.

First: At SDL you join to be a member of a promotional initiative. You will receive a membership card that offers attractive discounts for you at various affiliated service providers. For this product you pay a one-off connection fee of R853.00 and a monthly premium of R319.00. The connection fee and monthly premium is reasonable in comparison to the benefit that you get from. You will notice that you can save hundreds of rands by making use of your membership benefit when you buy with the relevant service providers.

There is also another product offered by SDL namely a Personal Risk Plan at an additional R181.00 per month. You can take out life policy with the promotional membership bringing the total premium at R500.00 per month. Again, the fair premium for the products you received.

Second: The limit on the number of levels of a network means that every person has equal opportunity to be the top earner in that business. With SDL only four (4) people in the first level you have and you are only reimbursed up to six (6) levels deep. It does 100% with the law and for each person enrolling the same opportunity to have the same amount of income, regardless of where in network structure you join. Give each a chance to build its own network and thus you can earn more than at any time the person above you less time and energy put into its network.

For example: 'A' includes at SDL and four other persons under his 'B', 'C', 'D' and 'E'. After resting 'A' on his laurels in the hope that the people below him will build its network for him. 'E' take ownership for her own network and jump to the job. Soon Email her that she actively assist four people each get four. 'E' so now earn income two complete levels under her, while A has only one full level. 'E' deserves more than 'A' entered above her. The network provides for 'E' equal opportunity to earn an income to six full levels below her. Ie, 'E' will be R130 000.00 per month (plus a BMW) can earn while A is still only in its first leg.

Third: As you noticed above the network not only generates revenue through a registration fee. There is also a monthly premium of either R319.00 or R500.00 depending on which option you choose.

The above is exactly why SDL is 100% legal and every South African should have the opportunity to grab!

You can skeptical and distrustful stand on the sidelines or you can get involved today and a steady passive income insured for the rest of your life! Every day you wait to join, is a loss of potential income. Set your own financial victory every day just further ...!

Thanks
    SORRY ABOUT THAT ADRIANH

ITS SDL SERVICES

KIND REGARDS

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Some pretty deep issues here, I see.

I'll start with the obvious, and relatively simple one -

You're only allowed 4 members on your frontline. What happens when one of them cancels their subscription?

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Ponzi--Pyramid call it what u like. this is it. these folks are to be reported to the relevant authotrities--FSB? i will NEVER subscribe to such scheme.

Thanks
    4 is the minimum but you can do more on level 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.