Thread: Brave Tales of TFSA Members

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Platinum Member
    Thanks

Brave Tales of TFSA Members

Hello Everyone,

Dave please move to correct place if this is not the appropriate section.

I have been looking through some of the threads and noticed that there is a significant amount of members that are going through a very rough patch due to either the tough economic period we are in or other reasons.

I am glad to see that most of those members are also pulling through and not throwing in the towel, by finding the best ways possible to make every rand last and the most difficult part keep their spirits up.

I would like to dedicate this thread to all those who are going through difficult times (including myself) where we may speak about our tough times and learn from one another as well as support each other in knowing that we will make it through and it will be for the better.

I personally left my job to start my own business almost 2 years now. I have been scammed by more than one person during the course of my journey and have racked up a ton of problems that I am sorting out to the best of my ability.

My wife, whom I am very fortunate to have as my wife has stood by me through the entire time. Both of us cutting back on alot of luxuries as well as both of us putting a considerable amount of effort into making this business i.e. our lives a success.

Altough it gets very difficult sometimes, we both manage to keep our heads above the water somehow and also our sanity by offering each other support(also thanks to our families).

I would like to say to all the others out there that are struggling(and I am sure those that have been here can vouch for this as well) that in the end all the hard work, effort, lessons learnt, knowledge and experience gained through this period will only make us stronger and more importantly to really appreciate what we have.

Hang in there, give it your best shot and I am sure everything will turn out good in the end.

Hats off to you ladies and gentlemen

2. Thank given for this post:

Nienke (01-Aug-11), wynn (15-Jul-11)