somthing i have noticed recently is the amount of people who move into houses...

people purchased the house behind us and there are about 16 people living in the house....someone has just purchased the house across the road and about 15 - 20 people have moved in...

i am just wondering if i should do the samething to help me through my small hiccup...rent out rooms to whole families...

as a landlord would i need to provide x amount of toilets etc...are there rules i would need to abide by or could i just say they are all family.

before i start fixing up my house...i am thinking maybe i should leave the house in the condition it is and rent it out as like a share block...that way they can trash the house because it needs repairs already...i could could rent a granny flat for a fraction of the price... make enough money to pay my bond off then kick everyone out once i have make some good money and use the extra many i make to fix the place up or sell it and buy a place somewher else...or just keep making money and buy anothe rhouse and do the same thing...just a thought.