Thread: Dear guys, let's expose black sheep of our business family.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem watermetersupplier's Avatar
    Room 710,No.656 Middle Xi Zang Road,Huangpu District,shanghai,China.
    Thanks

Dear guys, let's expose black sheep of our business family.

Dear Fellows,

If you were once ripped off or scammed by some bad businesses from China. I am sorry for your unhappy experience.If you are currently doing business with any Chinese supplier, i am happy to be of any service to you to prove if it is legitimate. I will try my best to give liars and cheaters as much publicity as i could. I can investigate in your favor if only you believe in me. But it is limited with southeast china. I can not promise if i will go all over china to investigate for you. If your supplier is far from me, i can only approve if by phone or internet search engines. But i am not sure if the results can be true or not. If your supplier is located in Shanghai, perfect, i can investigate if the factory does physically exist. I can also get information from local forums like this one. You know, we legitimate suppliers have been suffered from what the illegitimate businesses have done. We are really sorry for and condemn what they did to any business from any corner of the world. There is a popular forum here in Shanghai. Scammers and dishonest businesses will be posted. And people there are mainly engaged in international business. All we wanna do is to open up a healthy business environment for honest businesses. Business is greatly based on trust and honest. I will bear this on my mind for ever. Have a good day, guys!

2. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (25-Jun-11)