Thread: The Forum SA Recommended here......

Thanks

Smile The Forum SA Recommended here......

Great to see the forum SA website recommended here:-

It's a hard hitting, fast moving and informative necessity to business in SA today. It's like a big ship (probably an aircraft carrier ) with a strong crew - and a great Captain. Well done Dave A.

I regularly check this site and often search it for information on topics or subjects I am writing about. I recommend it to students I lecture and teach and also to businesses I get to deal with. It's like a virtual digital "everything you ever needed to know about business in SA - but were too afraid to ask" encyclopedia.

It's informative and educational and the Captain and crew - great. Strong when needed, stand up to the rough wind and storms when necessary - kind and gentle and sympathetic when deserved - even gentle sometimes - and keep the ship on an even keel throughout.....

It would be interesting to know where else it is recommended and also for all members and readers to recommend it elsewhere and then let us know where.....

"Spread the word" is the phrase I guess....

Nicolene C

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    A pity that particular one focuses on a discussion I personally have some reservations about. But as the saying goes - there's no such thing as bad publicity

According to Google Webmaster tools, TFSA currently has a total of 793 020 inbound links from 103 domains.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	inbound links.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	2078

I think they've screwed up the total link count somehow - it does seem incredible. But the 103 domains linking in is a verified minimum as they actually list them. Here are the top 16 ordered by number of links:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top-inbound.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	50.6 KB 
ID:	2079

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Great to see,

The Forum SA, is really great stuff and has helped me with many things in business along the way and I am sure will still be alot of help in the future.

+1