Thread: Article in the London Times

Thanks

Article in the London Times

"South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in the favour of the majority who has complete political control. The fact that the political majority requires affirmative action to protect them against a 9% minority group is testament to a complete failure on their part to build their own wealth making structures, such that their only solution is to take it from others."

- London Times
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

Thanks
    I recently posted this very article on a fb discussion page and was promptly told that I was a racist and that I was a bad settler for posting such blatant lies....

Sometimes the facts hurt I suppose.
    "If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you."

Suspended
    Thanks
    but it is all because of the white people that the black people are like they are...if the white people didnt have appartheid south africa would be a first world country or turned out like the congo or one of the other african countries because the chinese or americans would have been fighting over the natural resours....and if you believe this then i take it you also believe in south africa becoming a rainbow nation and malema will never be the next president...when i read these stupid comments out loud...i realise why i need to stop posting threads...and look at how i can change the way i think.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    This was posted on another forum, and the consensus was that there is no 'London Times', and that there is no reference to this article in any publication. If you can find the original article, then please post the link, then it will be great.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    You are right ! Many forums discussing this but no links.
    Shows you if one just assumes that info given is actually so !
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinco View Post
    South Africa is the only country in the world where affirmative action is in the favour of the majority who has complete political control.
    We're not the only country. Indonesia beat us to it by 35 years or so. If you want to know how that went...

7. Thanks given for this post:

BusFact (09-Jun-11)

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.