Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coca cola

Suspended
    Thanks

coca cola

it has finally got to the stage that coke is more expensive than soft drinks like energade etc...i always bought coke because it was cheaper knowing it was killing me day by day...today i went into the shop to buy my daily dose of coke 1/2 litre...R8...an energade R7.50...look like i will be drinking energades from now on...ot until they out price themselves again.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Reminds me of my parents complaining about the price of petrol going up about 40 years ago. My comment was "it's still cheaper than coke!"

And despite soaring petrol prices, it still is

Thanks
    Go to the bottle store and you will see a case of coke costs more than a case of Castle
    Last year I was the honorary barmen at our club before anyone wonders!
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You have a registered company right? So buy in bulk... That is what I do, works out a lot cheaper and it helps that the factory is 40km from my house.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Coke\ABI just had a general price increase 2 weeks ago, hence the higher prices

Thanks
    Yep, and I see Pepsi is running a special to correspond with the Coke price increase, at the moment you can buy Pepsi for about half the price of Coke if you go for the 2 x 1 litre bottle deal. Same goes for Mountain Dew etc. Gives you some idea how much profit there is on a bottle of Coke :-/

Suspended
    Thanks
    some things you just get nailed...like calling out a technician...lets use a gate installer technician as an example....this is what blows my mind....people dont complain about a R600 call out fee for a gate "TECHNICIAN" but let a skilled artisan like an plumber....car mechanic...electrician who has completed a 3 year appy term and qaulified send a bill for a call out of R300 and boy do they complain about the fee...yet it takes a gate technician 3 hours to complete a course and get a certificate....mmmmmmi....coke....pepsi all made the same process just different prices.

i hear the jews developed coke...i havent done any research just hear say....was a product which was used to get people addicted hence the cocaine in coke in the early years...which would make them plenty of money and boy has it worked....i wonder what else the jews developed....i am suprised nobody has sued coke or tried to stop the sales of coke considering it eats money over night...literally....if you drop a coin into it...maybe people have but they are just so big...like petrol and electric cars...you just get taken over by whoever has more money.

Thanks
    I guess the difference in price between Coke and its rivals is mostly what you're paying for the brand name.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When I was “youngish” I smoked and abused alcohol but funny I stopped both habits dead and IS sober now for years. I still miss smoking but I don’t need it nor do I want it, but yes I miss it, it IS a wonderful way to get rid of stress. And it works “but it is unhealthy” especially for me.

However, coca cola, damn it is addictive! I cannot stop drinking the stuff! I use to drink about 2L+ of coca cola everyday! But lately I am winning the battle and managed to cut down to a can of coca cola per day. Mostly because I know it is unhealthy for me.

So maybe the high prices is a good excuse to go for juice, and I can make a killer milkshake now so it helps.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    sounds like you and i have the same problem...i also gave up smoking 3 times already...first time for 3 years second time for 6 years and now havent had a smoke of any kind for about 10 years...drinking its only been about 2 years...coke i am battling to kick the habit and food...i stoped smoking went from 96 kg to 120 then down to 100 and back up to 120....people think giving up smoking is difficult....thats the easy part try loosing the weight you gain when you give up...it becomes a lifetime challenge...and kicking the habits which become a way of life to over come the cigarette craving....i believe there should be a law against anyone or company whicch sells addictive products and they should have to pay the bill for the treatment to overcome the habit....imagine that...they would have to share the billions of dollar profits they make everyday...with all us suckers...i still dont think it would make a dent in their profits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.